Sandra Murphy #8 Sandy & Colms rent mishaps, can we blame it on the japs?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they ever not drinking alcohol? Imagine the weight they’d lose if the cut out the booze. They’re both bloated from it.

Reactions: 3
I know you can still drink while breastfeeding but you don’t have to drink every time or is that the only way you can tolerate each other

Reactions: 4
This thread is bizarre tonight..
some women don’t like being called out on their behaviour..riding a guy who is engaged with kids obviously isn’t a good look and shows the level of desperation there..I feel bad for her sometimes but making fun of a death is really messed up..
We know that new account posting here was you. Imagine making a second account and then posting to complain about the posts you made!

And this was you also - https://tattle.life/threads/sandra-...n-we-blame-it-on-the-japs.33734/post-12082717

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
When you think about it, there is alot of "inside" info given, would the poster not be worried they would be found out? It wouldn't be too hard to work out who it is?

Reactions: 6
When you think about it, there is alot of "inside" info given, would the poster not be worried they would be found out? It wouldn't be too hard to work out who it is?
Rosie’s house has said previously they weren’t worried as they aren’t actually in the what’s app groups.

Reactions: 3
I suppose unless she tells us herself we’ll never really know what she was thinking!

Reactions: 4
I always thought the same thing. Like look what happened to Rebekah Vardy…there can’t be too many in that WhatsApp group to piece together who is leaking info to their wife! 🤔
I suppose that’s assuming any of it was true to begin with - the whole thing might have been a fabrication…

Reactions: 7
I'm more confused with this thread more than liz truss is as pm. I'm confused beyond words .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.