Sandra Murphy #8 Sandy & Colms rent mishaps, can we blame it on the japs?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presume attacking the ex is a way to justify the actions of the Councillor and his Instahun

Reactions: 4
The comments made last night just show what type of people Sandra and Colm are. They have zero morals and have a complete lack of dignity and class. Even if it wasnt Sandra or Colm making the comments and if it was a family member or friend the person wouldnt have done it if they knew Sandra or Colm wouldnt be ok with it.

I hope voters show Colm the door next time he runs. I've no fear that Sandra will get anywhere near a ballot paper.

Reactions: 14
I see the eilyshere account seems to be gone…
That’s at least 3 fake accounts they have set up. I’m sure the gardai will have a great time with this!

Reactions: 11
I see the eilyshere account seems to be gone…
That’s at least 3 fake accounts they have set up. I’m sure the gardai will have a great time with this!
Exactly, I'm sure the Gardai will take a dim view of whoever posted vile comments about someone who lost their mother. Pure coward as they deleted their account then....

Reactions: 4
Show me the door but she looks great in those dresses. She just had a baby and would struggle with her weight I think.

Reactions: 7
Jesus those comments were unnecessary, the fact sandy and her minions resort to name calling of his ex and chatting tit about her looks. His ex is very good looking, naturally so. Don't know what she ever saw in him.

Reactions: 8
It’s bizarre how every few weeks a fake account is set up and horrible comments are made attacking the ex? Surely Randy and fat boy aren’t stupid enough to be doing this. Is AK doing their dirty work for them? Are they not playing a dangerous game?

Reactions: 7
The comments made last night just show what type of people Sandra and Colm are. They have zero morals and have a complete lack of dignity and class. Even if it wasnt Sandra or Colm making the comments and if it was a family member or friend the person wouldnt have done it if they knew Sandra or Colm wouldnt be ok with it.

I hope voters show Colm the door next time he runs. I've no fear that Sandra will get anywhere near a ballot paper.
This just shows their guilt. This woman’s lost her family, why kick her when she’s down? I’d be mortified if I were Sandy there’s no other plausible scenario then this is either her or someone in her camp. Would her mother come to her rescue here? I’d say the person commenting has been fed lies by Sandy as well, she can’t stand that the locals/public know the truth through tattle and seems to be taking it out of the ex. Can she not leave the poor woman alone and get on with her own life, shes taken enough from her already.

Reactions: 6
My dad always says there’s three sides to every story my side your side and the truth. We are never fully impartial when recalling an event but from experience she’s the type to embellish things to show her in a better light.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.