Sandra Murphy #8 Sandy & Colms rent mishaps, can we blame it on the japs?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said to me that some magazine did an article with her about her miracle baby? So is it fair game if people question her on that since she brought it to the public attention? Obviously the first question will be ,how long did you and your partner try for a baby etc . If she runs and Obviously fails at running again people will ask her these questions.
Surely FF wouldn't pick her after all this? Then again...

Reactions: 3
Surely FF wouldn't pick her after all this? Then again...
No I suppose they won't. She isn't cut out for politics anyway. She should just stick to printing menus and ordering balloons. And what's funny and other people have commented on it in other threads is that she doesn't care about the community or people in her area . Where has she been the past 20+ plus years etc . She only wants to become a td for the photo ops and attention she can get .she has serious issues that perhaps she should seek treatment for.

Reactions: 10
No I suppose they won't. She isn't cut out for politics anyway. She should just stick to printing menus and ordering balloons. And what's funny and other people have commented on it in other threads is that she doesn't care about the community or people in her area . Where has she been the past 20+ plus years etc . She only wants to become a td for the photo ops and attention she can get .she has serious issues that perhaps she should seek treatment for.
Very true what you just said....I know her a long long time and she never ever showed any interest in her community or volunteered or did any charity work. Her big love was always, make up, hair etc.... social media...and seeking attention.

Reactions: 11
Very true what you just said....I know her a long long time and she never ever showed any interest in her community or volunteered or did any charity work. Her big love was always, make up, hair etc.... social media...and seeking attention.
Indeed . I would say I was around for all of the big issues and out and about in regards to same sex marriage , repeal the 8th ,gay prides, trans prides etc regardless of others opinions and I never once saw her anywhere ever. All she wants is the attention and glory.

Reactions: 10
Being a TD is a 24/7 job. Certainly no time for curling your hair for instagram.com

Bush.jpg

He's like an old farmer going to mass to find a wife

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Someone said to me that some magazine did an article with her about her miracle baby? So is it fair game if people question her on that since she brought it to the public attention? Obviously the first question will be ,how long did you and your partner try for a baby etc . If she runs and Obviously fails at running again people will ask her these questions.
Ya it’s a complete deflection from the affair to call it a miracle baby..he apparently only slept with her a handful of times when it happened.. sure anybody who knows him knows how upset he was over it.

you have to hand it to her though..it was a smart idea to try to distract from what went on but not even close to the truth. She obviously wasn’t taking any contraception and knew exactly what she was doing

Reactions: 9
Being a TD is a 24/7 job. Certainly no time for curling your hair for instagram.com

View attachment 1603034
He's like an old farmer going to mass to find a wife
He looks 15 years older than he apparently is. I know I keep going on about it but I'm gobsmacked this fella is in his 30's, as is anyone I've told.. The two of them are like something out of Glenroe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see her tagging lisa mac aka mac the knack Surprised she's associating with the likes of her and not looking down her nose at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If the sister in law is living next to them out in Crookstown why is she involved in Bishopstown tidy towns.. if I was Sandy I’d feel suffocated 👀

Colm is a really big drinker..I’d say that ages the tit out of you

Reactions: 5
He looks 15 years older than he apparently is. I know I keep going on about it but I'm gobsmacked this fella is in his 30's, as is anyone I've told.. The two of them are like something out of Glenroe.
Miley and Biddy 🤣🤣

Ya it’s a complete deflection from the affair to call it a miracle baby..he apparently only slept with her a handful of times when it happened.. sure anybody who knows him knows how upset he was over it.

you have to hand it to her though..it was a smart idea to try to distract from what went on but not even close to the truth. She obviously wasn’t taking any contraception and knew exactly what she was doing
Randy needs to go look up the definition of a ‘miracle’ baby. Hola is not a miracle baby. But decent effort by Randy to spin a story!

I’m at a Christening in cork today, not too far from Ballincollig. When I say they are the talk of the place! (Christening totally unrelated to them, a cousin of mine, a nobody!) my cousins, my aunts and even gran aunt all know the goss here. There’s no hope of him getting into the dail no way. They would want to find a cure for cancer and house all the homeless before anyone respects them. And everyone here is a cork north central voter where they elect for.
Love this. How embarrassing for Randy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She felt no need for contraception as wasn’t getting it anywhere else , Colm gets into the leaba (or back seat) and hola , “miracle baby” I feel sorry for Colm in a way cause i doubt he gone bareback if he’d known she wasn’t on her own contraception.
I wonder did they do it in one of the hotels in which she works , and if so who paid for the room , and if Colm did , did he expense It to council.

She felt no need for contraception as wasn’t getting it anywhere else , Colm gets into the leaba (or back seat) and hola , “miracle baby” I feel sorry for Colm in a way cause i doubt he gone bareback if he’d known she wasn’t on her own contraception.
I wonder did they do it in one of the hotels in which she works , and if so who paid for the room , and if Colm did , did he expense It to council.
Have a look back at the thread where it all came out.. it’s hilarious…he bragged about putting the hotels through his expenses and was inconsolable about the pregnancy and that it was a girl.. they stayed in the oriel in ballincollig and the dean apparently

• Wow
It’s was probably only about this time last year the affair started. I’d say it was the weekend she ‘moved in to the city’ for the Oct weekend…the jizz festival weekend…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus that dress is like something out of Handmaid's Tale
Knotted here at your profile pic :LOL:

I heard that too...I think I mentioned this before that we know someone who was in the States with him in March when the news broke and he was in an awful way. So 100% Hola was no miracle baby but an Oooopps baby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ya saying miracle baby implies she was trying to get pregnant..they both constantly lie to suit whatever narrative they want

by doing interviews and magazine articles it shows she has no shame at all for what she did

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.