Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still wears the nana dresses but with wool tights and a sensible shoe..maybe some boot cut jeans..the chastity belt comes off too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm only new here but had lunch yesterday with friends and someone said that sandra had a grandchild . I never knew she had a grown up child to start with. I met her a few times and each time she was unpleasant and snobbery . I presumed she was about 50+. But now reading through the posts the grandchild is actually her child haha. And that walking heart attack waiting to happen boyfriend looks about 50+ plus . I just can't believe he is 36. He was the Lord mayor and sandra lives up to her reputation for going after men in suits as always. Her poor face is falling apart with all the plastic surgery. Not being offensive whatsoever but is she on the spectrum ?
Your right about the Men in Suits, most of them wouldn't go near her though. My own brother who is a bit of a high flyer and wears a suit:p said most guys actually run from women like Sandy who are caked in makeup, lashes, botox etc....nothing wrong with a bit of make up and glam but he said most of his buddies love women who show their natural selves..

Reactions: 4
Ah lads, someone told me today she had an article before in the cork independent titled ‘dont f*** people you work with at the Christmas party’… she’s a beaut..and another article apparently about married men approaching her for affairs (shags)…

Would sell my first born child to read them…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ah lads, someone told me today she had an article before in the cork independent titled ‘dont f*** people you work with at the Christmas party’… she’s a beaut..and another article apparently about married men approaching her for affairs (shags)…

Would sell my first born child to read them…
She has stuff up on her website about men having affairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tried googling her old cork independent dating articles but no luck…wiped from the web it appears 👀 she must be mortified

• Haha
Reactions: 4
19 degrees in Cork and the fire is lighting…must be fierce draughty in the country house 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Neil is pretending to be non bias but you can tell that he loves this because he wouldn’t have these tenants on unless he wanted to rattle him!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll screen record the replay later & upload. Basically Colm ‘wasn’t available for comment’ but had said that the house was left in a mess etc etc - that would never have happened when Brenda the septic loser was on the radio

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.