Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya but he told the tenant he did in order to intimidate him into not chasing his deposit back..as in that he was well used to stuff like this and not to take him on..they’re coming across as complete bullies and knackers
Yes and it's true what the tenant said if it was a woman with 3 kids she probably wouldn't have taken it further. Colm kelleher also said that he wasn't aware of any meeting via zoom which I find very unlikely . All these cowboys have selective memory's when suited .

Reactions: 16
Yes and it's true what the tenant said if it was a woman with 3 kids she probably wouldn't have taken it further. Colm kelleher also said that he wasn't aware of any meeting via zoom which I find very unlikely . All these cowboys have selective memory's when suited .
Sure he denied even being the landlord even though the tenant said Colm signed the lease, accepted the rent, dealt with any issues…the lying is so embarrassing and he was too cowardly to let Neil question him about it

Reactions: 14
Glad to see she’s broken out the freebies to entertain the little ones. No expense spared 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sure he denied even being the landlord even though the tenant said Colm signed the lease, accepted the rent, dealt with any issues…the lying is so embarrassing and he was too cowardly to let Neil question him about it
Himself and Sandra are cut from the same cloth .imagine him or sandy going head to head with Mary lou or other politicians in the Dail, they would crumble .

Reactions: 7
What the saying...."bullies are cowards at the end of the day"

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why has kissireland sent her a pet rat to put on her eyes? “Much more dramatic!” …. For who a drag queen? The shame of promoting such tack!! Ha Ha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like someone is pretending everything is perfect up in the ivory tower 🙄

Reactions: 8
Lads I've just listened to the podcast, thanks @crookstown for sharing it.....hmmmm so the rent for by cash, hope CK has been making his revenue returns or there'll be another Podcast!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lads I've just listened to the podcast, thanks @crookstown for sharing it.....hmmmm so the rent for by cash, hope CK has been making his revenue returns or there'll be another Podcast!!!!
Chatting here and apparently you need a tax clearance certificate before you can start your job as a city councillor/ public rep…so is that why he didn’t declare his interest in the property to city hall? Not paying tax on the rental income so it would have affected his tax clearance cert? And if the property wasn’t registered with the RTB he probably thought he wouldn’t get found out

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Chatting here and apparently you need a tax clearance certificate before you can start your job as a city councillor/ public rep…so is that why he didn’t declare his interest in the property to city hall? Not paying tax on the rental income so it would have affected his tax clearance cert? And if the property wasn’t registered with the RTB he probably thought he wouldn’t get found out
Good point......jeezzzzz watch that space.

did sum1 say randys very great wit neils wife ??

she must be bullin !!
Yes very friendly

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.