Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tenant sounded so sincere..he said colm told him he has 30 other properties around cork and was shouting at him over the deposit..the man even swore on his dads grave he was telling the truth because Colm denied saying this…

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Colms former tenant is on red fm right now giving out about him 😂😂
Stop it 🤣🤣🤣

The tenant sounded so sincere..he said colm told him he has 30 other properties around cork and was shouting at him over the deposit..the man even swore on his dads grave he was telling the truth because Colm denied saying this…
OMG. Every week there’s something in the media about him.

Is it possible that because he’s with her, that her online presence is doing him more harm than good because she is sooo universally disliked?

I mean, prior to being with Randy, how much negative press was he getting?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Stop it 🤣🤣🤣

OMG. Every week there’s something in the media about him.

Is it possible that because he’s with her, that her online presence is doing him more harm than good because she is sooo universally disliked?

I mean, prior to being with Randy, how much negative press was he getting?
She's gone a bit quiet on Insta too someone was saying

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The tenant also said the property wasn’t registered with the RTB when he checked but in Colms statement to red fm he said it was his ‘understanding’ that it was registered..so I wonder who’s lying.. how embarrassing for corks power couple

• Haha
The tenant also said the property wasn’t registered with the RTB when he checked but in Colms statement to red fm he said it was his ‘understanding’ that it was registered..so I wonder who’s lying.. how embarrassing for corks power couple
‘My understanding’ is literal code for no it wasn’t but you can’t argue with me saying I was under the impression it was. Someone’s ‘understanding’ of something can’t be effectively challenged. Shitehawk 🤣

• Haha
I just listened to the interview from this morning. I'd say sandra and family are mortified by all his dirty laundry being aired on red fm and rightly so. We the tax payer pay for him as cllr and when he was Lord mayor. Thankfully this will all come back to haunt him at election time. What a fall from grace.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s definitely worth a listen to..the tenant is very well spoken and believable..had loads of evidence etc. Colm was invited to come on to defend himself but was too busy..if he was innocent he would be straight on to set the record straight…really cowardly

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It couldn't happen to a nicer pair all this bad publicity. Some kick in the hole for you Randy and the way you look down your nose at honest normal decent people. Colms ex had a very lucky escape.

Reactions: 15
It’s definitely worth a listen to..the tenant is very well spoken and believable..had loads of evidence etc. Colm was invited to come on to defend himself but was too busy..if he was innocent he would be straight on to set the record straight…really cowardly
Indeed. If I was blamed in the wrong I would do anything to defend myself. As we know colm loves the sound of his own voice and loves any bit of limelight so his excuse is lame .

Reactions: 7
How did the story end up on radio anyway?! Someone stirrin the pot?

Indeed. If I was blamed in the wrong I would do anything to defend myself. As we know colm loves the sound of his own voice and loves any bit of limelight so his excuse is lame .
Well he was never going to come on and admit the truth. The silence speaks volumes. Can’t wait for next week’s episode 👍

Reactions: 1
How did the story end up on radio anyway?! Someone stirrin the pot?

Well he was never going to come on and admit the truth. The silence speaks volumes. Can’t wait for next week’s episode 👍
The tenant was onto Neil about it a few weeks back aswell but couldn’t name Colm until the RTB ruling..if a junior government minister has to resign over the same thing why doesn’t Colm?

The tenant was onto Neil about it a few weeks back aswell but couldn’t name Colm until the RTB ruling..if a junior government minister has to resign over the same thing why doesn’t Colm?
The junior minister is still a td and colm holds no office

Reactions: 4
Neil said Colm has no other properties certainly not 30. Mentioned the brothers building alright

Reactions: 1
No dinner I’d say - too busy with nails and tan. Standard new mother stuff 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Neil said Colm has no other properties certainly not 30. Mentioned the brothers building alright
Ya but he told the tenant he did in order to intimidate him into not chasing his deposit back..as in that he was well used to stuff like this and not to take him on..they’re coming across as complete bullies and knackers

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.