Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always say ho-la when she comes on stories talking.. So f&cking annoying
Because she’s a thick!

Well she was openly racist on the Elaine show and they had to issue an apology.
Indeed she did. And here it is for newcomers to the thread…

• Wow
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣 Brilliant…and to be fair, the resemblance is uncanny! Lizzo doesn’t have espadrilles tho!
Ah I’d say it’s just the hun bun one and it’s fairly old I suppose..but it made me lol alright…she’s changed so much since then, it can’t just be weight loss?

Reactions: 2
Ah I’d say it’s just the hun bun one and it’s fairly old I suppose..but it made me lol alright…she’s changed so much since then, it can’t just be weight loss?
No she has butchered her face . Its obvious whwn meeting her that she has had everything done but still looks like a granny

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think the new hair is too bad now I have to say, although the real test of it will be when she pops the Tudor headband on 🤣

Skitting at the Sandra Dee prom dress she’s rocking from Grease. We’re a similar age and she dresses like my ma.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was her or her insta bestie sabby something like I feel sicker than a plane coming from lourdes
They were out for dinner/drinks and she had new boots on that were hurting her feet. When she got up from the table she said she was like someone getting off the plane in Lourdes. The mask really slipped and her buddy being a great friend put it up on her stories!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.