Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The picture in the car is typical fur coat no knickers. Is she still on her Mercedes? So you don’t know her and you see her in her merc cute baby big sunglasses and assume wealth….. beneath this… halting sites, dole, dysfunctional

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God when I think back to when mine were six weeks old..in the absolute trenches.. definitely wasn’t getting hair and nails done until the christening I’d say and definitely wasn’t driving miles to a caravan in Kerry..

watching her would have made me feel like a failure just trying to get through the day/ night

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I remember the Christmas time my son was 6 months, now bare in mind I had other medical issues but my mother one day was like ‘I’ve booked Peter Marks for you in Blackpool tomorrow to get your color done, we need to go up now for a patch test’ in other words ‘the hack of me 😂’ but it was covid, I had a baby & salons were open/closed & my greys were to my ears! Outside of that there was no pampering or make up it was reality of mom life. Then again I didn’t have to worry about my hubby cheating on me

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was thinking aswell that it will be interesting to see if she goes back to doing the monthly clinics in Bishopstown with that TD…will anybody go to her for help/ advice realistically after her partners behaviour towards his tenants etc

Reactions: 4
Glasses are huge on her!
Between the ‘jano what’s’ and the fact that she was ‘sick of looking at herself’ she’s turning into a right bikey. That’s what living on a halting site has done to Randy.

We’re sick of looking at ya too Randy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was thinking aswell that it will be interesting to see if she goes back to doing the monthly clinics in Bishopstown with that TD…will anybody go to her for help/ advice realistically after her partners behaviour towards his tenants etc
They won’t be queuing up for contraception advice from her anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she always say ho-la when she comes on stories talking.. So f&cking annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe there's a body of people who listen to her for advice. It's like get sex advice from a eunuch

Reactions: 1
I’d love to know what the people of Crookstown think of having such a ‘celebrity’ living among them 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.