Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patwell, lenient????Tell me where you buy your drugs!!
Patwell was ruthless as a judge,North Cork breathed a collective sigh of relief the day he retired....he was lenient with the Allen case alright which raised questions...I've heard of Guards to this day who say the worst thing he ever did was retire, he kept law and order on the streets...
I buy them off a relative of mine that padlock Patwell gave a 2 year fully suspended sentence to after he was caught with a substantial amount under his bed 😉 he was told he’d be looking at 3 to 4 years by his solicitor, he did make it clear if he ever saw him in court again he would make sure he served every last minute of his sentence, it was also his second last day before he retired maybe he was feeling sound 😂 I’m referring to court in midleton. I can also recall when josh Allen got caught with his drugs it was local gossip that patwell wasn’t there anymore to accept a brown envelope (how true that is I don’t know) was colm a “somebody” or a “nobody” the time that article was published?

Reactions: 1
The little pet is all over WhatsApp..I’d say she will kill him if she reads that here but then again maybe she’s hoping the pictures will end up here so she will have troll/ privacy content
She already has a big child all over the news

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know Sandra 30+ years. The big sunglasses scream I want attention . She I believe lacked attention growing up especially from her father and it was all about her brother the doctor if she hasn't mentioned that her brother is a doctor haha.

Reactions: 7
I know Sandra 30+ years. The big sunglasses scream I want attention . She I believe lacked attention growing up especially from her father and it was all about her brother the doctor if she hasn't mentioned that her brother is a doctor haha.
Her brother is a Doctor….staaap it now!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tell us everything.. il put the kettle on 🤓

iv said it before..serious daddy issues there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ll get out of bed and go downstairs for wine if you promise to tell us stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
primery school lik so ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.