Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we all probably say things we shouldn’t from time to time but she pretends to be so different.. it’s so funny when she gets caught out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well she was openly racist on the Elaine show and they had to issue an apology.
Pure ignorance

Stop, did she?
Unreal for someone who has a brother with a disability

I don’t think the new hair is too bad now I have to say, although the real test of it will be when she pops the Tudor headband on 🤣

Skitting at the Sandra Dee prom dress she’s rocking from Grease. We’re a similar age and she dresses like my ma.
If she's reading here which we are pretty sure she is....why doesn't she take heed of what we are all saying about her awful dress style, nana dresses etc......we are hardly saying it for the fun of it....come on Sandy shake it up a bit.

They were out for dinner/drinks and she had new boots on that were hurting her feet. When she got up from the table she said she was like someone getting off the plane in Lourdes. The mask really slipped and her buddy being a great friend put it up on her stories!
Hardly something to be joking about....bit of a thick comment really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If her brother has a disability then why for the love of god is she sending herself comments on her website calling herself the ‘S’ word…that’s messed up

Reactions: 2
If her brother has a disability then why for the love of god is she sending herself comments on her website calling herself the ‘S’ word…that’s messed up
I'm at a loss here....what S word? clue?;)

do she have a borther whose a gaurd ??
No..that was her dad, he was a Guard. One brother is a Doctor and sadly her other brother has a disability and I think resides in Cope Foundation - Sandy never ever acknowledges him, a lovely guy called John...very sad

Reactions: 2
Where is that photo taken that she has up - on Fridays we wear pink - she looks like she is in an Alice in Wonderland set and smothering the child in the process so no one can see Char’s face

Reactions: 3
I'm at a loss here....what S word? clue?;)

No..that was her dad, he was a Guard. One brother is a Doctor and sadly her other brother has a disability and I think resides in Cope Foundation - Sandy never ever acknowledges him, a lovely guy called John...very sad
Unfortunately it's very common. I have a cousin with special needs and he is about 50 and he is about 50 but his siblings are a nurse and a solicitor but the one with special needs is never mentioned and I only found out about 10 years ago that he actually excisted. It'd strange the older generations keep them hidden from view .

• Sad
  • Wow
It’s a pity she isn’t using her platform to advocate for improvements to disability services..carers in this country are on their knees.. I’m guessing it doesn’t fit with the image she wants to portray?

when she was running to be a TD this could have been a area for her to lobby the government on.. she doesn’t seem to give a toss about other people

Reactions: 9
I think she has blocked me 🤣🤣 I have never interacted with her page. I can't find her but I also can't remember what she goes by now, is she still in the city or has she changed?

I bet ye didn’t know that her Mum was a hairdresser back in the day… she used to work in the hair salon that was up over Phelan’s Chemist on Patrick St. 😉

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why she keeps blocking people? I mean a hate follow is better than nothing…thought Julie would have given her that tip last week

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugh that’s Julie’s shrieking voice rips right through me. I don’t know a thing about her (don’t want to either 🤣) but every so often she shows up on my TikTok and I’m like 🤢 She came for me on insta one day and I slammed her back in her box fair quick….professional knowledge trumps huns and their shite always 🤣

Speaking of professionals I wonder how Colm’s accountant accounted for his rental income if Colm didn’t know it was rent….or income 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I unfollowed her a few weeks back but just checked and I’m not blocked yet anyway..

The rumour before was that the tyre centre is a front for other dodgey dealings so I presume that hides a lot of income and expenses on paper…the tit seems to be hitting the fan for him now so I’m sure more stuff will come out at some stage

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I unfollowed her a few weeks back but just checked and I’m not blocked yet anyway..

The rumour before was that the tyre centre is a front for other dodgey dealings so I presume that hides a lot of income and expenses on paper…the tit seems to be hitting the fan for him now so I’m sure more stuff will come out at some stage
dogs in d strreet no it

Reactions: 6

Once you put yourself out there in such a smug sneaky way people will be gunning for you so I have no doubt there will be a lot more tit coming. If you lie with dogs….
I’ll be making popcorn for the show anyway 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.