Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to the podcast…absolute gold. Randy must be bulling. That’s two weeks in a row he’s getting negative media attention. Neither of them are going to address it, because he’s in the wrong and they both know it. It’s completely indefensible. Fair play to the tenant for exposing him and talking about it on radio. They are scumbags.

Reactions: 13
So why haven't the party come out and made a statement about this tit?

Reactions: 7
Examiner have picked up on it now.. Although the headline should be "Former Lord Mayor illegally witheld deposit". Their headline makes it sound like he did the tenants a favour by giving them back the money he effectively stole off them.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Examiner have picked up on it now.. Although the headline should be "Former Lord Mayor illegally witheld deposit". Their headline makes it sound like he did the tenants a favour by giving them back the money he effectively stole off them.

He should be made show documentation confirming the date the property was registered.... UNREAL

Reactions: 4

I wonder will she put a story with her shi7e Nescafé and the examiner tomorrow am? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think they’re friends in the real sense. Probably just insta friends although Neil’s in-laws are staunch FFers!
Isn't NP wife editor of RSVP? And there was a big spread with Randy and her boobs out when baby was born in the mag! Friends alright I'd say!

Reactions: 9

Almost made him look a victim

Reactions: 4
Wow the arrogance of him in that article ..not even an apology to the man after accusing him of stealing.. of course he had to adhere to the ruling, it’s a moot point if he agrees with it or not..what an ignorant pig

Reactions: 10
Chatting here and apparently you need a tax clearance certificate before you can start your job as a city councillor/ public rep…so is that why he didn’t declare his interest in the property to city hall? Not paying tax on the rental income so it would have affected his tax clearance cert? And if the property wasn’t registered with the RTB he probably thought he wouldn’t get found out
Tax clearance confirms you’re up to date with your taxes but doesn’t go into any more detail than that so if he wasn’t declaring the income it wouldn’t show up as being delinquent. If I were to speculate ( hi Randy 🤣) as to why someone might purposefully neglect to mention their interest in a rental property, particularly when it’s outside the city bounds (so unlikely to be material in any decisions made by the council) I’d say concealing a dodgy setup around rent and tenancies could be a plausible reason. If the address of the property were noted in a register or file held by the Council on a councillor it would be easy enough to make enquiries about the status of the property if they were so inclined….which would be bad news for the pseudo-landlord judging by the RTB ruling.

Reactions: 7
At the end of the day Kelleher is guilty. If he had nothing to hide, he would have showed up to hearing. Can’t wait to see what comes out next….

Reactions: 9
And not one of them attended the public meeting 🙄
He has been living out here for 5 years he's not going to be put out about the city in reality

Tax clearance confirms you’re up to date with your taxes but doesn’t go into any more detail than that so if he wasn’t declaring the income it wouldn’t show up as being delinquent. If I were to speculate ( hi Randy 🤣) as to why someone might purposefully neglect to mention their interest in a rental property, particularly when it’s outside the city bounds (so unlikely to be material in any decisions made by the council) I’d say concealing a dodgy setup around rent and tenancies could be a plausible reason. If the address of the property were noted in a register or file held by the Council on a councillor it would be easy enough to make enquiries about the status of the property if they were so inclined….which would be bad news for the pseudo-landlord judging by the RTB ruling.
Be interesting to see if Fianna Fáil looked for a tax clearance certificate from him and did he give them one 🤔

Reactions: 1
I knew you were the woman to know about this stuff 😊 he just keeps digging a hole for himself with all the lies..the most embarrassing of which was saying he wasn’t the landlord..nobody will believe a thing he says after that

But shock horror..politician lies

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He just seems to lie consistently. And he keeps getting caught out because he’s not very good at it. How embarrassing for them. They are an absolute laughing stick. The ex must be delighted at all the negative media!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.