Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that Colm’s daughter in randys stories last night getting her hair done??
I think you might be right...it's certainly not an adult. Gosh there's a bit of a hairdresser in Hola isn't there....it's really her forte, that and the make-up!!! Current affairs, politics etc do not come as naturally to her...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think you might be right...it's certainly not an adult. Gosh there's a bit of a hairdresser in Hola isn't there....it's really her forte, that and the make-up!!! Current affairs, politics etc do not come as naturally to her...
She thinks politics and make up are one of the same

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d be shocked if the mum was allowing her put the little girl on Instagram again after everything that happened, so strange.. Neil touched on it again this morning…the property is registered with the RTB now but it was not before when the tenant checked and he just repeated what was said in the examiner then aswell

Reactions: 8
Can’t see her stories anymore just her page … can she block me 🤔
If you are watching her stories but not following her, she might block you. She’s a dick so you’re missing nothing! Wonder how her Garda investigation is going?

Reactions: 1
I’d be shocked if the mum was allowing her put the little girl on Instagram again after everything that happened, so strange.. Neil touched on it again this morning…the property is registered with the RTB now but it was not before when the tenant checked and he just repeated what was said in the examiner then aswell
I don’t think Sandy would be asking for permission to put the child on stories in the first place. The mum might not have social media and be none the wiser of what’s going on.

Reactions: 3
Sure they are…you plaster over the cracks in both 😂

How is Colm viewed I wonder in The Collig, do we think he will run and be elected again?
I’d say he will tbh..he is well liked in ballincollig..can talk the talk..

Herself and the sister in law started blocking people around paddy’s day who were watching the parade stories but not following..that’s how we know the sis in law was on here

Herself and the sister in law started blocking people around paddy’s day who were watching the parade stories but not following..that’s how we know the sis in law was on here
Unfortunately people are willing past dishonest behaviour yet are surprised when politicians support rich business interests over ordinary people

How can the people of Ballincollig suffer this absolute fool? Can you really elect a liar, a cheat and a thief….and that’s just the beginning.
Ballincollig can do better that this clown.

Reactions: 6
To his face everyone is all about him, but behind his back everyone thinks he's not made of much. They'll tell him they will vote for him but I'd say in the ballot box it will be a different story. 😉

• Heart
How can the people of Ballincollig suffer this absolute fool? Can you really elect a liar, a cheat and a thief….and that’s just the beginning.
Ballincollig can do better that this clown.
You would say something if he was in any way good looking..I don’t feel bad saying that because he’s being a scumbag lately

I think people have wised up to him. No-one likes Randy and I don't think their affair has done him any favours. Also they are the talk of the town over this landlord stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Can’t see her stories anymore just her page … can she block me 🤔
Same as me! I think something has happened to upset Sandy as she’s been very busy going through all her stories all day and blocking people!! Maybe she’s getting miffed at all of this! Wow truth is hurting her bad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only thing that’s causing upset to Randy is her baby daddy cos he’s a liability 🤣🤣
Must check her stats on social blade tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe he told Sandra he has 30 properties aswell and that’s how he got her into bed…sorry, I mean the back of the car…
she was happy out to be in the newspaper when she was pretending to be lady mayoress for the last few months of his mayorship so she will have to take the bad press with the good

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.