Sandra Murphy #5 Affair baby on the way, but is Sandra’s Ballincollig Boris gonna stray…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hola Baby Charlotte - whilst I’m glad you’re here safe I’ll predict a maximum of 9 months more until you are just Charlotte Murphy . It all seems to be a 9 month cycle with your folks 💞

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really thinks she is Kate Middleton, surprised we didn’t get a grand announcement on a easel ‘ but in all seriousness glad for them and all is safe and healthy! Good luck to them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She actually looks great for a wan that’s just had a section, looks better now then she did in the stories posted previous

Yes it was always going to be a ridiculously snobby name. I do love the name Charlotte. Double barrelled idiot.

Reactions: 2
It just doesn’t have the same ring to it with the Murphy Kelleher…very basic surnames…wonder will she change it legally to something more befitting like Sussex, Windsor or Mountbatten 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably wetting the baby’s head. She’s obviously in CUMH after having the baby. No way would he be allowed in Clifford’s tonight otherwise.
And he'll probably be wetting someone else's head later. It's a while since he had any head himself 🙊🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Sandy nearly has full boob on show. I hope the ex is OK, this is very much in your face stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I really feel for his other little girl. What an awful parent.

Randy could at leas hold back a but. The poor children probably haven't even met their sibling yet.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does it seem like she’s in a ward? Like it makes absolutely no odds but she is so in your face about private care, private room etc

Reactions: 3
I really feel for this baby too. Sandy and the curls and the flawless filter on before the pic no doubt. I know the baby will be loved but May she never become a game between her parents fighting 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.