Sandra Murphy #5 Affair baby on the way, but is Sandra’s Ballincollig Boris gonna stray…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gorgeous photos from the "private wing"... I really hope you know that she is going private.... No plebs in the wing with her.

Reactions: 8
People don't realise how lucky they are breathing the same air as her today and its so refreshing to see that she is keeping her private life private as always zzzz hahaha

Reactions: 9
I wonder did he recognise her without the slap on her face 🤣 Fingers crossed all goes well and baby Hola exits safely.

Reactions: 5
I’d say that was yesterday alright and that’s why he was in the pub last night..
It must be I was so sick with nerves going in for my section that there is no way I could have posted photos on insta. On my second it was worse and I didn't even let anyone know the kid was born until the evening as i was even more overwhelmed.

Reactions: 2
I had an emergency section on my first and will be having a planned one with this baby and by god, the amount of pills they shove up your arse! There's no way I'd be having a risky indian the night before multiple people will be at my nethers.
Tell me more about the pills! I had an emergency section too and didn't know anything about pills up my arse 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tell me more about the pills! I had an emergency section too and didn't know anything about pills up my arse 😅😅😅
My epidural was wearing off and I could feel them stitching me up.. literally could feel the needle going 'pop' as it went through me.. so they popped 3(I think) pills up my bum. Then when it was all over I got one paracetamol up there too, not that I had a headache at that stage and needed it 🤷‍♀️

I had a planned section and got nothing up my arse.
Lucky you 😊 because my husband said I announced "Not even he's allowed to do that!" whilst pointing at said husband. Thinking back, not sure why they didn't do IV meds considering all the cannulas they put in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gorgeous photos from the "private wing"... I really hope you know that she is going private.... No plebs in the wing with her.
I'm surprised she didnt book out the Lindo Wing and have a live stream like the royal family.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she had kept her head down even half as much at the time the affair/baby news broke as she did over this last week I would have had a lot more respect for her…she only seems to do what directly benefits her

Channeling my inner Randy Sandy with my very best newsreader voice I say with love……’perhaps if you’d gone private….’ 😂🤣
Ahh yes, that'll be it. I went "cattle class" with my maternity care last time. I'll have to look into private this time around if it means they'll leave my hole alone 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.