Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
PHEw thank god that her consultant obstetrician is skilled because mine wasn’t, mine was actually just a cleaner from the ward who they let do the procedure and to be honest it was touch and go so I am glad she is getting a qualified and skilled one because it’s a lottery in CUMH they let anyone cut you open xoxox 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26

square_spoon

VIP Member
Her latest pic is the saddest thing in the world - only a day or two old and already Ma is back on the Hun game with her filters and curled hair taking selfies from the bed giving shoutouts to companies that gave her baby gear. If ever you wondered if the baby was only going to be a lifestyle accessory for a thirsty instahun….well now you know.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
So Randy likes to keep her private life private and that’s most likely the reason there has been no posts.

The truth is Hola is 1 week old today. She’s studying law and will be taking the bar exam late summer. She’s half way through James Joyce Ulysses and makes a savage Black Forest gateaux 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
This one. 🙄
The first in Cork to have a C-section, being done by a qualified doctor. Does she think that if you go public it would be someone off a FAS course that would do the section?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Julie_83

So he has 2 days left in office….started his term a happily married man, and just under 12 months later, he has an 8 month pregnant “girlfriend “. Scarlet for em 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

brandambassador

VIP Member
Dear Hola & Ballincollig Boris,

the more pictures you upload now, the more you have to delete before year end.

sincerely,
A voter in your constituency who will absolutely not be voting for either of you

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her rant on tax and her subtle jabs at Sinn Fein about the high earners, fuck off Sandra you haven’t a fucking clue. I’m sure we wouldn’t mind being taxed if we saw value for our money!!! Instead we’re paying for you to be romping in hotels with a married man!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I think I’m the first lord mayor to do a TikTok': Colm Kelleher's term characterised by a series of firsts

Well that’s a very apt headline! I’d say this is enough to send her into labour. Not a mention of her, the affair, the riding up the boreen and his new daughter that’s about to be born.

I thought the comment about his son was quite sweet..why wouldn’t he mention his new baby on the way I wonder?
Or his daughter … I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the Murphy Kelleher country house tonight.

The shine is going to wear off this relationship very fast now that he’s back to selling tyres.

• Haha

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
And of course no ordinary physiotherapist for our Sandy - she has to have a "Senior Physiotherapist"
What an insufferable snob

• Haha
  • Sick

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
It’ll be ‘we are so in love with Baby Nelly/Hola/MichaelaMartina who has completed our family unit’
🤨
And don't forget, 'delivered by an extremely qualified, and specially commissioned surgeon, and his team members flown in to assist in the most tentative, difficult and complicated delivery ever known in the cumh' . (Shows baby fingernail in the post🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 19

rosieshouse

VIP Member
The whole ‘keep my private life private’ spiel to explain the lack of partner up till the pregnancy could have actually worked if she wasn’t then on talking about her pelvic floor, country house, breast feeding and calling him the love of her life/ showing their tours of the local grottos etc… everyone can see through her and I’d say she’s praying it will be forgotten about the baby arrives…

• Haha
Reactions: 19

stephpratt

Chatty Member
What’s she like sharing FF’s drivel about fixing the housing crisis?? More broken promises 😡 surely even she can’t believe them?
What would she know about a housing crisis when she's lived with her mother for her whole life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18