Sandra Murphy #5 Affair baby on the way, but is Sandra’s Ballincollig Boris gonna stray…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The title of this thread could possibly tip Miss High and Mighty Randy Sandy over the edge, wait for the rant 🤣 she must be fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The title of this thread could possibly tip Miss High and Mighty Randy Sandy over the edge, wait for the rant 🤣 she must be fuming!
Not her day today, what with his write up in echo and no mention of her. Last day he'll be swilling champagne no doubt. No ride tonight I'd say 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I thought the comment about his son was quite sweet..why wouldn’t he mention his new baby on the way I wonder?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think I’m the first lord mayor to do a TikTok': Colm Kelleher's term characterised by a series of firsts

Well that’s a very apt headline! I’d say this is enough to send her into labour. Not a mention of her, the affair, the riding up the boreen and his new daughter that’s about to be born.

I thought the comment about his son was quite sweet..why wouldn’t he mention his new baby on the way I wonder?
Or his daughter … I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the Murphy Kelleher country house tonight.

The shine is going to wear off this relationship very fast now that he’s back to selling tyres.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well you seem to have given Sandra extra attention Mr kelleher . She will lose the plot when she becomes a single mother .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well we know they read here so expect a gushing Instagram tribute to handy Randy in due course 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who refers to their secondary school as their alma mater... normally that is used for college only. It makes him sound full of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who refers to their secondary school as their alma mater... normally that is used for college only. It makes him sound full of it!
Because he never went to college 😂 the only people I’ve heard do that is lads that went to Pres or Christians tbf

Reactions: 7
I hated his Two Norries podcast, he was so smug and trying to be ‘down with the plebs’ at the same time going on about his credentials as a man of the people in Cork. I wonder does he feel like he’s bedding the aristocrats by knocking up Sandy. What a way to social climb!

Reactions: 9
The rant yesterday.....wow .....wouldnt you think any mom to be would be looking forward to the nesting stage of the pregnancy where they just potter around the house waiting for the birth...shes only raw because she wont be able to follow him around like a blue arse fly on his escapades....definitely knows she cant trust him and taking it out on the likes of joe soap...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The child is not even born and he's publicly ignored her and her mother. Not acknowledging her is very low.

The brother was caught with a multiple bags of heroin which could not be interpreted as personal use. That's why he got jail time even though the defence used all his personal mitigations. Addicts end up dead or in recovery, not jail, in general

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The rant yesterday.....wow .....wouldnt you think any mom to be would be looking forward to the nesting stage of the pregnancy where they just potter around the house waiting for the birth...shes only raw because she wont be able to follow him around like a blue arse fly on his escapades....definitely knows she cant trust him and taking it out on the likes of joe soap...
She’s a sanctimonious auld witch. She’s only a mattress…anyone could lie on top of her. A fan will be the least of her worries in a few weeks I suspect.

The child is not even born and he's publicly ignored her and her mother. Not acknowledging her is very low.
She has to be absolutely FURIOUS. Just when you thought this soap opera couldn’t get any better, it does.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s the thing though isn’t it - why not acknowledge her? Christ knows she’s been acknowledging the tit out of him on her social media the last few months 🤣🤣🤣 I’d say she’s ripping….read the signs Sandra love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.