Sandra Murphy #5 Affair baby on the way, but is Sandra’s Ballincollig Boris gonna stray…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So strange to act as if she was born today..what’s that about 🧐
So she's fresh looking, section was a doddle blaa blaa, mother earth, look how fab I am...wheres my medal....when we all know in reality she'd be half the day in theatre gowns with knotted hair and the other half looking and feeling like being hit with a bus.

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does it seem like she’s in a ward? Like it makes absolutely no odds but she is so in your face about private care, private room etc
Looks like ward to me too. I was in a 2 bed ward by myself for 3 nights looks like the same place, i was with Mc Kenna but public(high risk), he might have his own ward area

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes, I could have lived without seeing Randy’s big saggy tit. And I’m not talking about Colm…but if the cap fits…

I’d say he’s thinking HOW THE FCUK DID I END UP HERE 🙈🙈

What’s the latest from Kay Burley?
Def good have done without seeing Randy’s saggy boob …. All too much especially with his other kids involved -

maybe that’s the reason for the delay in posting or the delay was due to the essential bouncy blow ! Sorry something coming to mind there that really shouldn’t be 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reactions: 5
Her little chat with Charlotte, where is doting daddy, off and left them as soon as she arrived, my hubby didnt budge until visiting was over 7/8 hr after the birth, and it wasnt a section either so shes helpless really and going it alone. Doting daddy is pinting in Crookstown probablyand going head the boreen later, he better be more protected this time
He was in cliffords last night too apparently 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I have a weak bladder girls and I am embarrassed to say I have just soaked myself with the laughing. My fellow Tattlers are just so funny. Bring on the next thread!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have a weak bladder girls and I am embarrassed to say I have just soaked myself with the laughing. My fellow Tattlers are just so funny. Bring on the next thread!!
I think if you all combined your skills/powers you could all take over the world 🤣

Reactions: 7
Everyone knows McKenna only does sections on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Funny how she put no date on her pics. Yesterdays news. The echo needs to be informed for a splashy story. Or maybe better suited for her friend Brenda at the daily fail.
He’s wearing the same outfit in these pics as he was in Clifford’s yesterday evening 😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember when asked a while back

‘would you share the baby on socials’

she said she would think about it when the baby came. I didn’t realise she meant she would decide whilst being sewn back up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember when asked a while back

‘would you share the baby on socials’

she said she would think about it when the baby came. I didn’t realise she meant she would decide whilst being sewn back up.
You mean the question she wrote the answer to herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.