Sandra Murphy #5 Affair baby on the way, but is Sandra’s Ballincollig Boris gonna stray…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Oh he’s not my husband….I just let him rawdog me a few times and here we are #yolo #blessed #grifters’

He had some tan on him this evening girls, must be spending less time in backseats these days 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You know I've empathy for Sandra. Having a baby is a massive ordeal but think about it she's also leaving her family home, her mom whom she's been with since her dad passed away and she's moving in with a guy she has been with for less than a year. It's a lot. I hope it works out. I was soo emotional before my section, terrified etc no doubt she's missing her dad too. Hope it all goes well and she gets her happy ever after. Even though her newsreader voice drives me in sane. 😊

Reactions: 6
You know I've empathy for Sandra. Having a baby is a massive ordeal but think about it she's also leaving her family home, her mom whom she's been with since her dad passed away and she's moving in with a guy she has been with for less than a year. It's a lot. I hope it works out. I was soo emotional before my section, terrified etc no doubt she's missing her dad too. Hope it all goes well and she gets her happy ever after. Even though her newsreader voice drives me in sane. 😊
I can’t tell if you’re taking the piss or not 🤔 they’re only together as a couple since January and she helped to split a family up.. we obviously all wish her well with the birth but fawning over what she’s done to get her ‘happy ever after’ is a bit much

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Spotted himself nursing a beverage outside Clifford’s this evening around 7pm yapping into his phone dressed like the cover of a Polo Ralph Lauren catalogue circa 1999. Didn’t look like he was full of the joys of spring…..
Probably wetting the baby’s head. She’s obviously in CUMH after having the baby. No way would he be allowed in Clifford’s tonight otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know I'm not saying its right and I'm sure she's probably thinking the same. She knows deep down.

Reactions: 2
Alright so what are the bets for the names.. Something a bit old fashioned? I'd say she was bate into vintage copies of Ireland's Own looking for inspiration.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Our work pal is in CUMH after an emergency section yesterday morning at 38 wks yest! (Gorgeous baby boy) but after the congrats in the WhatsApp group was the reminder to her she might meet the future baby president of Ireland!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will she give it a double barrelled surname?
If she’s giving any serious thought to the lack of longevity in their relationship she would, but then she has such a brass neck as to brazen out the ‘haters’ that she probably won’t 🤣

Reactions: 4
If she’s giving any serious thought to the lack of longevity in their relationship she would, but then she has such a brass neck as to brazen out the ‘haters’ that she probably won’t 🤣
Sure she’d have us all in jail for outing her if she could..I’d say she actually thought nobody would find out..

Sure she’d have us all in jail for outing her if she could..I’d say she actually thought nobody would find out..
I’ll certainly be keeping my knickers on where bloated, z-list politicians are concerned anyway! Tattlers don’t miss a trick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if Hola has arrived🤔 Surely with Randy been an “ex Lord Mayor’s girlfriend” she would have been first on the list this morning!!
Imagine if the “highly skilled consultant “ couldn’t do her section 🤣🤣

• Haha
She won't be happy if a few emergencies get in before her - I was booked in for 7am and ended up going down at 5pm - not a big deal when there are urgents ahead of you but I was starving !!
I can't imagine she will release any pic until she has put on the war-paint.

As an aside - I remember well my MIL wanting to be the first grandparent to see the new baby so she barged her way in at 6pm and proceeded to take a photo of me to distribute on her whatsapp while I threw up over the side of the bed from the anaesthetic - she's an almighty weapon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.