Sandra Murphy #5 Affair baby on the way, but is Sandra’s Ballincollig Boris gonna stray…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say Thursday? And sorry now but she’s made her bed..she went into this with her eyes open..she can fool Colm but most people know exactly how this happened…il reserve my sympathy for the kids that she didn’t give a second thought about..

I still hope all goes well for her and motherhood makes her cop on a bit

Reactions: 8
He’d be more familiar with ridin’ in the park.

Before Hola arrives I thought it would be interesting to do a “temperature check” on Randy’s insta stats to determine if the arrival of baby Hola gives her a bounce in followers and engagement she might be looking for…
Hate to quote myself but time for another pre Hola temperature check.

July 26th: 31,049 followers. 1.9% engagement rate. 1020 new followers in the last 30 days

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
From an analytics tool called social blade!!

Christ…she recovered well from being all “emotional” when she had a freebie to PR.
I’d be emotional too if I was about to have a baby with a guy I barely knew this time last year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
From an analytics tool called social blade!!

Christ…she recovered well from being all “emotional” when she had a freebie to PR.
That's our Sandy for you....all drama but only when it suits her

I’d be emotional too if I was about to have a baby with a guy I barely knew this time last year 😂
That's probably it, maybe he's refusing to go into the labour ward with her....

Just spoke to my friend, the one I know Sandy through, apparently she's having Hola tomorrow and has gone out tonight for an Indian...like the last supper before Hola arrives!! God love her I suppose it was on her bucket list of things to do pre-Hola

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's our Sandy for you....all drama but only when it suits her

That's probably it, maybe he's refusing to go into the labour ward with her....

Just spoke to my friend, the one I know Sandy through, apparently she's having Hola tomorrow and has gone out tonight for an Indian...like the last supper before Hola arrives!! God love her I suppose it was on her bucket list of things to do pre-Hola
Best of luck to them

An Indian the night before giving birth is a bit of a mistake I’d say 😬
I had an emergency section on my first and will be having a planned one with this baby and by god, the amount of pills they shove up your arse! There's no way I'd be having a risky indian the night before multiple people will be at my nethers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I had an emergency section on my first and will be having a planned one with this baby and by god, the amount of pills they shove up your arse! There's no way I'd be having a risky indian the night before multiple people will be at my nethers.
Randy is in for some land 🤣

Spotted himself nursing a beverage outside Clifford’s this evening around 7pm yapping into his phone dressed like the cover of a Polo Ralph Lauren catalogue circa 1999. Didn’t look like he was full of the joys of spring…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Lads she’ll be shitting herself reading here tonight. Still I’d say it not the first time she’s had something up the butt
I’m sure Colm wouldn’t forget to tell the lads if that was the case 🤢 he’s told them literally everything else including the sex of the baby etc

• Haha
I’m sure Colm wouldn’t forget to tell the lads if that was the case 🤢 he’s told them literally everything else including the sex of the baby etc
He’s so uncouth. An ex of mine did something similar, commending my skills at something, and I can’t even describe the level of ick it gave me. It’s so vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He’s so uncouth. An ex of mine did something similar, commending my skills at something, and I can’t even describe the level of ick it gave me. It’s so vile.
It’s crazy to think someone like that can be the Lord Mayor of cork..Trump vibes..like get out of the pub and be with your ‘partner’ who is about to add to your list of children…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Spotted himself nursing a beverage outside Clifford’s this evening around 7pm yapping into his phone dressed like the cover of a Polo Ralph Lauren catalogue circa 1999. Didn’t look like he was full of the joys of spring…..
Oh really.....so he wasn't at the Indian Restaurant with her!!!!

Reactions: 1
So tomorrow we think corks future rose of Tralee will be born. Having an Indian the night before but she says she suffers very badly with acid reflux ya right randra

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.