Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 I was picturing golfers running across the green to get away from her and her camera 🤣 doubt those cankles allow her to run quickly 🙈
Lol… no doubt they’d run from her too. She managed to get a photo with one of them.. can’t remember who but I remember management being furious at her for being so pushy. The bloody cankles, it’s worse they’ll be getting now with the pregnancy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wouldn't wish any badness to her ,as she isn't the worst of the Insta Huns . But I know her decades and her better than everyone attitude really pisses me off. From her dunnes stores days working as a sales assistant but going around saying she was a manager etc. Now the tit has hit the fan and her fakeness is now coming through .

Reactions: 7
This probably sounds awful but I’m sorry… I just don’t buy it…she can’t be that bad if she’s driving up and down to Kildare for bed clothes and is well enough to sit on the viewing stand with her Prince Charming for the parade…she’s dolled up to the nines every single day…this is handy Instagram content for her and gets her the sympathy vote… I don’t believe anything she says since the stunt with the sister in law…sorry
I agree.. imagine having a headache as bad as she describes & deciding to drive to Kildare Village for f***ing bed linen… anyone who believes that is an idiot… Sandy will spin any tit for sympathy

Reactions: 9
I agree.. imagine having a headache as bad as she describes & deciding to drive to Kildare Village for f***ing bed linen… anyone who believes that is an idiot… Sandy will spin any tit for sympathy
You could tell by her body language and eye contact that she was talking through her hoop.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't wish any badness to her ,as she isn't the worst of the Insta Huns . But I know her decades and her better than everyone attitude really pisses me off. From her dunnes stores days working as a sales assistant but going around saying she was a manager etc. Now the tit has hit the fan and her fakeness is now coming through .
Manager my backside - oh and when she worked in Jury’s she said she was a HR Manager…. I know her 20 off years.. she left school, didn’t get points for college, started some business course in CIT & dropped out.. claiming she wasn’t ‘very academic’ then later when she started her website she lied saying she had a degree in business & HR.. this was while she was studying law, she let on she had another degree. it was on her website but she removed it. She will fabricate any situation to look good!!!!!!

You could tell by her body language and eye contact that she was talking through her hoop.
Yeah and not as confident or cocky as usual.. no harm to bring her down a peg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If you’re going to be a liar you need to have a good memory…sure she even lied to himself about being on the pill 🤣 I almost admire how brazen she is…

Reactions: 2
If you’re going to be a liar you need to have a good memory…sure she even lied to himself about being on the pill 🤣 I almost admire how brazen she is…
That’s the problem and with social media everyone can check back to what she’s said previously. Yeah wonder what story she fed him about the pill!!!!!!

Where is Sandra making remarks about his ex? She is such a sanctimonious cow lecturing us from her mothers couch. You couldn’t write what’s going on with her now
What username was Sandy and/or sister in law using on here??

That’s the problem and with social media everyone can check back to what she’s said previously. Yeah wonder what story she fed him about the pill!!!!!!

What username was Sandy and/or sister in law using on here??
Browneanddown…pegrocks aswell but she deleted the account not long afterwards..if it was her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Oh I see… are the messages still visible? Very suss if the accounts were subsequently deleted!!!!
They def should be..on page 29 I think…basically just saying the ex is mad and crazy..then she started linking articles about murder, but it was reported and taken down…then she never came back 🤷‍♀️

They def should be..on page 29 I think…basically just saying the ex is mad and crazy..then she started linking articles about murder, but it was reported and taken down…then she never came back 🤷‍♀️
Omg talk about drama.. thanks Rosie I’ll take a look now… curious lol

Just looking at her stories.
So, she had a headache for nearly a week, yet attended the parade, posed for pictures, had time for social media content, a visit to her brothers house and a trip to Kildare village for bed linen. 🤔 🤔 🤔

• Haha
So, she had a headache for nearly a week, yet attended the parade, posed for pictures, had time for social media content, a visit to her brothers house and a trip to Kildare village for bed linen. 🤔 🤔 🤔
Rubbish I say. If you were pregnant on our first and had such a bad headache you certainly wouldn't be driving to Kildare village for sheets.

She’s looking for sympathy..and to be honest isn’t there always something wrong with her.. I know she’s pregnant but prior to this she was always wrecked or had some pain or ache..

Rubbish I say. If you were pregnant on our first and had such a bad headache you certainly wouldn't be driving to Kildare village for sheets.
This should be pointed out to her.. she might start to realise then that people won’t put up with her crap.

Reactions: 6
More rubbish

My thoughts exactly. Manipulating people by looking for sympathy. Smart, but not smart enough, unfortunately.

Reactions: 3
Sandy is gone to a private consultant for her pregnancy , just to let us all know on her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sandy is gone to a private consultant for her pregnancy , just to let us all know on her stories.
I saw the post but doesn’t necessarily mean she’s gone private, unless I missed something. I went private with my 3 years ago now and at the time I paid €5k so it must be €7-8k now… I know she’s all talk but not sure if she’d spend that. She can’t be earning much in the hotel!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.