Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Fromthehorsesmouth was she a trolley dolly , sorry cabin crew with AL ?
Yes, I was friendly with her around those years...she was cabin crew with Are Lingus and most of her colleagues just took the p** out of her, even back then she had notions. I remember when her BBF got married and she was a bridesmaid and she did this massive swagger and swinging of the ass of an act going up the aisle, as if to say "look at me...look who's coming ....Miss Important' it was real cringe at the time and we still talk about it.... pure pathetic......

She’s really good friends with MM’s parliamentary assistant Mary Rose Desmond…who is also a city councillor…pics of them on her Instagram a few months back…that’s how she got the nomination apparently…
Yeah...lots of pics of her with Mary Rose who is actually a lovely decent down to earth person....FYI no pics of any of her old friends though....she has dropped or they have dropped her....I remember her 30th Birthday and just looking at a photo, she is not friends with one of those girls today (with the exception of 1/2) they were too 'ordinary' for her and would not open the right doors for her if you know what I mean. Trust me she wouldn't be friendly with MR Desmond either only for the fact she's Fianna Fail

Reactions: 5
The thing is, you can live your pretend insta life online, and announce you and your ‘partner’ are delighted… but when it comes to votes either locally or general election- it’s all down to how the locals perceive you. And from what we read here, whatever chance she might have had, the locals will view things differently now

Reactions: 6
Colm is obviously not sticking to her plan aswell to pretend everything is perfect..she must be raging 😬 he will have to stick by her if he wants any kind of career in local politics after this..

Reactions: 6
The thing is, you can live your pretend insta life online, and announce you and your ‘partner’ are delighted… but when it comes to votes either locally or general election- it’s all down to how the locals perceive you. And from what we read here, whatever chance she might have had, the locals will view things differently now
Absolutely, Cork is a small place and people talk. Having known her for many years I can honestly say hand on heart her main attraction to Politics is for the fame, attention and feeling of importance it will give her - and of course get her closer to me hole M!!! As previous posts said and quite correctly, she hasn't a clue what she's talking about on Insta when she discusses anything of a polical or legal nature, she is reading (baldy) from notes and all the ammmm and hmmm whereas do you notice when she is discussing the nana dresses, make up, tan, hair products - she's on a roll, that's her forte and what she feels most comfortable talking about.

Colm is obviously not sticking to her plan aswell to pretend everything is perfect..she must be raging 😬 he will have to stick by her if he wants any kind of career in local politics after this..
If Colm has any sense he won't let her bully him, bad and all as he might be but there's another side to Sandy, a vindictive and bullying one

Does anyone know if Sandy is actually aware she is being discussed on this forum or that it exists?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I doubt she has seen this yet..she would be on the first flight to New York to confront him I’d say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah Lads it wont let me link for some reason but go onto youtube and search sandra Murphy botox and watch the video..
Shes on the elaine show and someone says she thinks botox changes people for the worse...then Elaine reminds the panel Sandra has it...awkward
But wait for the clanger...She says ...she only got it because her eyelids are heavy😂😂😂😂😂

She then cuts other people up who get it and says she too hates the frozen look...
Heavy eyelids...I've heard it all..go watch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely, Cork is a small place and people talk. Having known her for many years I can honestly say hand on heart her main attraction to Politics is for the fame, attention and feeling of importance it will give her - and of course get her closer to me hole M!!! As previous posts said and quite correctly, she hasn't a clue what she's talking about on Insta when she discusses anything of a polical or legal nature, she is reading (baldy) from notes and all the ammmm and hmmm whereas do you notice when she is discussing the nana dresses, make up, tan, hair products - she's on a roll, that's her forte and what she feels most comfortable talking about.

If Colm has any sense he won't let her bully him, bad and all as he might be but there's another side to Sandy, a vindictive and bullying one

Does anyone know if Sandy is actually aware she is being discussed on this forum or that it exists?
I’m sure Sabby has told her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kelleher is the father to a daughter who lives with her mother. The boy is a child from a previous relationship. He tends to portray his ex as a crazy in order to justify his wanderlust. His samba in America is a nice expense when Mehole is saying we are entering a war economy

I don’t think it’s fair to bring his brother into this . Colm has spoken about his brothers drug addiction previously.
Lots of drug dealers are portrayed as "addicts"

Kelleher is the father to a daughter who lives with her mother. The boy is a child from a previous relationship. He tends to portray his ex as a crazy in order to justify his wanderlust. His samba in America is a nice expense when Mehole is saying we are entering a war economy

Lots of drug dealers are portrayed as "addicts"
Ah the ‘crazy’ ex…she can’t have been that crazy if she refused to stay with him after he did this.. he’s behaving like a complete embarrassment and Sandra thinks she has landed some kind of prize for herself..women should be warned about him 🙄

Reactions: 2
Ken O Flynn and his family are gangsters and I wouldn't feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 5

Colm and herself want fame and fortune out of politics it's all about the power. Typical FF

She’s really good friends with MM’s parliamentary assistant Mary Rose Desmond…who is also a city councillor…pics of them on her Instagram a few months back…that’s how she got the nomination apparently…
I was just going to say the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.