Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg lads.
I shouldn't have looked on her Facebook. I can't post it here though...

Someone do the honours...

Post and pic from the 30th Nov.
This what you’re talking about?! 🤣

I don’t think it’s fair to bring his brother into this . Colm has spoken about his brothers drug addiction previously.
Some people didn’t know why his brother was in the clink. It’s been reported in the newspaper and the Lord Mayor has spoken publicly about it so it’s not like his brother is being outed!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think aswell the point people are making is that ‘perfect’ squeaky clean Sandra is getting involved with a man she knows very little about and his family would be very different from her ‘notions’…

the other brothers would have reputations for cheating on their wives and having the craic aswell 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think aswell the point people are making is that ‘perfect’ squeaky clean Sandra is getting involved with a man she knows very little about and his family would be very different from her ‘notions’…

the other brothers would have reputations for cheating on their wives and having the craic aswell 🙄
What's the story with the brother I said was good looking...Padraig?
I'd say he wouldnt be short of admirers...

Reactions: 3

There’s a book in this tit. Someone get Marian Keyes on the blower ☎

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's the story with the brother I said was good looking...Padraig?
I'd say he wouldnt be short of admirers...
Married with a few kids..don’t know him well but he would be quite simple…but nice to look at. Doesn’t seem to mind who knows about him cheating on the wife but that seems like a family tradition at this stage…the dad has a love child inside in barracks street aswell

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Cork is so small! I didn’t realise who his brothers are, not sure about their personal lives. But they are very close and supportive as brothers .

Cork is so small! I didn’t realise who his brothers are, not sure about their personal lives. But they are very close and supportive as brothers .
Not is all as it seems there either…colm went out on his own with the ballincollig tyre centre because they didn’t get on..Michael runs it for him and the other two have the other tyre centres then…

Not is all as it seems there either…colm went out on his own with the ballincollig tyre centre because they didn’t get on..Michael runs it for him and the other two have the other tyre centres then…
Oh ok, I didn’t realise that .

I cannot understand how she got a leg in to the FF clinics and Local Area Representative for FF as she has a completely different resume to others doing the same role. She has never ever done any volunteer work or worked for her community or local charities, check out the Bio's of others...they have all carried out volunteer work in the past and their career paths have been in line with politics...not Sandy though....Dunnes, Are Lingus and hospitality. Politics appeals to her as it will give her a sense of importance....I knew her very well at one point so this is pretty accurate.

Reactions: 8
I cannot understand how she got a leg in to the FF clinics and Local Area Representative for FF as she has a completely different resume to others doing the same role. She has never ever done any volunteer work or worked for her community or local charities, check out the Bio's of others...they have all carried out volunteer work in the past and their career paths have been in line with politics...not Sandy though....Dunnes, Are Lingus and hospitality. Politics appeals to her as it will give her a sense of importance....I knew her very well at one point so this is pretty accurate.
Gender, and latterly her academic education. On paper she’s a prime candidate. Shame she has the personality of a designer handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s really good friends with MM’s parliamentary assistant Mary Rose Desmond…who is also a city councillor…pics of them on her Instagram a few months back…that’s how she got the nomination apparently…

Reactions: 6
She does seem to do a lot of networking, I think they thought that would get her a lot of votes . I genuinely think being a single mother will make her more relatable. Regardless of whether she has childcare costs, she’ll be talking about that . Back to school costs etc. I can tell you already the mother’s at the school gate , who’ll be hanging off her coat tails to be her friend and go canvassing for her.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Gender, and latterly her academic education. On paper she’s a prime candidate. Shame she has the personality of a designer handbag.
Lots of women out there have her qualifications plus many years of work experience in the relevant sector which she lacks in....your right it's her personality will let her down....Jumped up nothing.....

She does seem to do a lot of networking, I think they thought that would get her a lot of votes . I genuinely think being a single mother will make her more relatable. Regardless of whether she has childcare costs, she’ll be talking about that . Back to school costs etc. I can tell you already the mother’s at the school gate , who’ll be hanging off her coat tails to be her friend and go canvassing for her.
She has no class and anyone with a bit of class will run from her...all mouth and swallow and crap.

Reactions: 4
Will the party put her forward for election again? when she wasn’t in the new role of local area rep a couple of months before she started sleeping with her unavailable colleague…surprised her career and reputation were not more important to her

Reactions: 6
Lots of women out there have her qualifications plus many years of work experience in the relevant sector which she lacks in....your right it's her personality will let her down....Jumped up nothing.....

She has no class and anyone with a bit of class will run from her...all mouth and swallow and crap.
You’d think so but the dynamics at the school gates , could be a whole other thread!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.