Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she was ‘half way’ there and was due in July on a recent post. But she’s also saying baby will be c-section and will arrive early. So she’s being very shady really about things.
d miricle baby will b 6 monts early or 6 months late dependin on wat story Stormy sandra wants 2 tell

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whatever about their situation....I'd say she wasnt expecting the FBI agents on this thread to give us absolutely every detail within 1 hour 😂😂😂
I'd say shes raging we're now discussing her sex life like it's the Katie Price thread.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I noticed that around January she has 24k followers and if you look now she has 29.1k imagine! Everyone following waiting for the big announcement and the scandal associated with the pregnancy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d say she’s absolutely spewing at the narrative on here! But what does she expect….she sat on her mothers couch, holier than thou, pontificating to us mere mortals for the past two years. Little did we know the sordid goings on in her real life….the horny minx. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Surprised friends haven't congratulated them both on twitter or facebook.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’re not even together long enough to have mutual friends I’d say.. this will prob lose them a lot of respect within Fianna Fáil I’d imagine. It’s just really tacky whatever way you look at it…and I don’t understand the whole ‘private life’ thing when she shares every detail about her health problems and medical stuff…

Reactions: 11
They’re not even together long enough to have mutual friends I’d say.. this will prob lose them a lot of respect within Fianna Fáil I’d imagine. It’s just really tacky whatever way you look at it…and I don’t understand the whole ‘private life’ thing when she shares every detail about her health problems and medical stuff…
So true @rosieshouse. It’s such a bad look for both of them. I’m embarrassed for them. It’s like Love Island on steroids

Surprised friends haven't congratulated them both on twitter or facebook.
Their ‘friends’ are probably speechless 😶

• Haha
So true @rosieshouse. It’s such a bad look for both of them. I’m embarrassed for them. It’s like Love Island on steroids

Their ‘friends’ are probably speechless 😶
I would know a lot of his friends…the piss was taken at first but when there’s young children involved it’s not that funny really…especially the 13 year old. They pick up on everything at that age and secondary school is tough enough

Oh for certain! I mean she was placing herself into the community FF clinics with plans to go for the next elections locally i would say. Love to know what Míchael Martin thinks of it all! But it’s absolutely bad press locally where the votes matter

Reactions: 3
Oh for certain! I mean she was placing herself into the community FF clinics with plans to go for the next elections locally i would say. Love to know what Míchael Martin thinks of it all! But it’s absolutely bad press locally where the votes matter
The great escape 😉🤣

• Haha
Well he wouldn't be the first to scarper into political anonymity because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants. Good luck to him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Well he wouldn't be the first to scarper into political anonymity because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants. Good luck to him :ROFLMAO:
They will both be in full damage control when he gets home from America..he will be frogmarched straight onto her social media and she will start saying ‘we’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Political career over before it even began. At a minimum, for Sandra’s sake, I hope the sex was good 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They will both be in full damage control when he gets home from America..he will be frogmarched straight onto her social media and she will start saying ‘we’ 😂
I don’t think there is going to be a ‘we’. Otherwise they could have easily put on a front and announced it together either before or after his US trip.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned 🙈

I am happy she’s happy, babies are great news when they are wanted.
But sorry- she put herself out there as the Ann Doyle of Covid News, the Mother Theresa of Ukraine updates & self appointed vaccine educator. And in the background, before her fruit & yogurt for breakfast she’s doggy styling it with the mayor ! No wonder her false lashes are always crooked

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.