Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be very surprised if she introduces baby daddy to online. She is quite reserved and old fashioned. The blended family scenario wouldn't be her thing I'd imagine.
I'd classify her as small minded.

Reactions: 14
I'd be very surprised if she introduces baby daddy to online. She is quite reserved and old fashioned. The blended family scenario wouldn't be her thing I'd imagine.
That’s why it’s so shocking if it is true - an upper class ‘lady’ such as Duchess Sandra and a rotund, loud mouth, motor trader with an ex and a couple of kids. I’d say he must be a great conversationalist but I know he isn’t 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As of as couple of weeks ago anyway she hasn’t yet met the kids.. could have happened since then though, I don’t know. I don’t think she’s that old fashioned to be honest..if she’s having a baby with someone she barely knows I’d say there is definitely another side to her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s a fact. Even since she announced I’ve heard it & im not even ballincollig I’m further in to the city ! State of him over in NY with that bleeping chain on his neck
Im still So shocked at all this, Sandra the dare devil getting knocked up

Reactions: 4
Oh duck off Sandra. Sitting in your mother's big house. You wouldn't know what scrimping is and you dare tell us we should be grateful for 20c off petrol and to stop complaining!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And the cost of a sliced pan will rise says herself…..does she not get them free for life since she caught covid from an infected one?! 🍞 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet she never thought she’d be waiting for this years budget to hear about childrens allowance! More money for Moët 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh duck off Sandra. Sitting in your mother's big house. You wouldn't know what scrimping is and you dare tell us we should be grateful for 20c off petrol and to stop complaining!!!
bleeping gowl coming on swallowing like a lunatic

Reactions: 6
Easy for her to say about the excise and people complaining that it's not enough. She has no mortgage unlike most people! I bought my own home at the age of 28 and i plan to be mortgage free by the time I get to her age. What does she know about bills living at home at the age of 40!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.