Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
The thing is, you can live your pretend insta life online, and announce you and your ‘partner’ are delighted… but when it comes to votes either locally or general election- it’s all down to how the locals perceive you. And from what we read here, whatever chance she might have had, the locals will view things differently now
Absolutely, Cork is a small place and people talk. Having known her for many years I can honestly say hand on heart her main attraction to Politics is for the fame, attention and feeling of importance it will give her - and of course get her closer to me hole M!!! As previous posts said and quite correctly, she hasn't a clue what she's talking about on Insta when she discusses anything of a polical or legal nature, she is reading (baldy) from notes and all the ammmm and hmmm whereas do you notice when she is discussing the nana dresses, make up, tan, hair products - she's on a roll, that's her forte and what she feels most comfortable talking about.

Colm is obviously not sticking to her plan aswell to pretend everything is perfect..she must be raging 😬 he will have to stick by her if he wants any kind of career in local politics after this..
If Colm has any sense he won't let her bully him, bad and all as he might be but there's another side to Sandy, a vindictive and bullying one

Does anyone know if Sandy is actually aware she is being discussed on this forum or that it exists?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

TikToc

VIP Member
Are you fucking kidding me? He's an absolute abhorrent asshole and she's trying to pretend everything is okay.

• Heart
  • Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
To be fair we’d never know if she actually knew about the ex and kids (as in the full extent of how in/out he was in that relationship) - maybe she did know, maybe she didn’t. He wouldn’t be the first man to spin a line about a crazy ex or only talking to her to keep the kids happy etc.

Either way it doesn’t sound like one of those ‘mummy and daddy fell in love and made you’ conversations she’ll be having when the baba is older.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
That clip online where she refers to Japanese people as the ‘japs’- a very different accent slips out when she is panicked and trying to explain herself 🤣
Regarding the BP, again I think it’s all bullshit ..a handy way of getting her partner to behave and control the narrative about her pregnancy and the way it came about…sure we called all of this this a few days ago..damage control
You mean this?

• Haha
  • Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
Her stories are sooooo annoying. The swallowing and “in regards to/with” she says this A LOT

• Sick

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Ah ok..fair enough she wants to respect his privacy I guess
Is it respecting privacy or not fitting her criteria...
She seems to put so much emphasis on perfect baby. I get that all prospective parents want this, but she overshares the perfect heart and the perfect kidneys etc. I found her story to be like a narrative that she had to prove everything is perfect. Nothing is ever certain.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Round of applause for his ex partner who sent him packing. She deserves far better I’m sure. 👏👏👏

Sandra seems to go after men that are already (allegedly) committed. Sound like all Randy Sandy aspires to is sloppy seconds. She has zero self respect.

Last edited:

square_spoon

VIP Member
And the cost of a sliced pan will rise says herself…..does she not get them free for life since she caught covid from an infected one?! 🍞 🤣

• Haha

praying.for.time.

I actually feel so sorry for the baby having such shitty people as parents 😔
I do think she is snobby, stuck and full of shit, but I think she will be a great mom. Her little girl will be well looked after. She will be loved, clothed, fed, educated and kept warm at night. I don't think she will want for anything, except, maybe a decent daddy!

• Heart

Noseynatter

Between this thread and Sarah Burps, I can't keep up 😅

Was out this morning pampering myself and they are the talk of the parishes too in West Cork 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

brandambassador

VIP Member
In Sandra’s head, next year herself & Colm will MC the parade & by 2024 they’ll be bringing the shamrock to the White House

#PowerCouple (in her mind)

• Haha

#AF

Good old dependable Aileen, Colm’s sister in law joined in as well with the comments.
Is she just trying to stir up colm's wife or what?? Strange carry-on from a grown woman. Obviously not the sharpest tool in the box, if she thinks lining herself up as Sandy's latest BFF is gonna end well for her 🤔

brandambassador

VIP Member
That sister in law is capable of shitting all over sandra when things go sour. You just know by the arse licking that she’s a cunt

TikToc

VIP Member
I was just thinking, his family and friends must have got an awful shock meeting her in person because she's filtered to fuck on IG 🤣🤣 Also his local! Can't see her in there on a high stool.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Instacol

Chatty Member
Cheated on his first Partner with a girl and was getting ladies of the night. His ex outed him on Facebook at the time. Also they have many many tyre shops which came from dodgy money so I've heard

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8