Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My dog max

VIP Member
She actually has a monthly subscription with a company that sends her a bouquet of flowers every month!!!!!’ Can you actually believe that!!! Is it any wonder her business failed!
Is that not a “gifted” bouquet that she gets each month along with a load of other huns?

Reactions: 9

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Just looking at her stories.
So, she had a headache for nearly a week, yet attended the parade, posed for pictures, had time for social media content, a visit to her brothers house and a trip to Kildare village for bed linen. 🤔 🤔 🤔
Rubbish I say. If you were pregnant on our first and had such a bad headache you certainly wouldn't be driving to Kildare village for sheets.

square_spoon

VIP Member
I cannot understand how she got a leg in to the FF clinics and Local Area Representative for FF as she has a completely different resume to others doing the same role. She has never ever done any volunteer work or worked for her community or local charities, check out the Bio's of others...they have all carried out volunteer work in the past and their career paths have been in line with politics...not Sandy though....Dunnes, Are Lingus and hospitality. Politics appeals to her as it will give her a sense of importance....I knew her very well at one point so this is pretty accurate.
Gender, and latterly her academic education. On paper she’s a prime candidate. Shame she has the personality of a designer handbag.

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Is it just speculation that the baby daddy is who has been mentioned or is it 100% correct ?
It’s a fact. Even since she announced I’ve heard it & im not even ballincollig I’m further in to the city ! State of him over in NY with that fucking chain on his neck

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Randy sandy would be the first one showing off a couple’s picture if she was ready. She’s never posted a pic with a boyf/partner so you can be sure she would have if it was a regular relationship. Also she waited til she was almost 20 weeks to post on the one week that himself is out of the country!! Excitement would normally have you sharing at 12 weeks & she said she had a harmony test done too so everything was fine. Honestly I can’t picture her as a mother she’s so obsessed with herself!

Shes more well spoken than she is articulate if that makes sense...just had a look at her LinkedIn she always worked in hospitality but recently did a masters in Law?That cant have been cheap,is she going to get a job in it...I'd say this pregnancy will have her wrecked at 42...
The masters in law is so random. She’s hardly going to go sit the FE1s and do a trainee contract at her age. I’m sure she loves telling people she has an LLM. Notions of her.

• Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
Easy for her to say about the excise and people complaining that it's not enough. She has no mortgage unlike most people! I bought my own home at the age of 28 and i plan to be mortgage free by the time I get to her age. What does she know about bills living at home at the age of 40!

rosieshouse

VIP Member
He'd hardly be at it..... he has no love for her...

All he is saying around Ballincollig is "I'm with her now and that's the end of it" ... I expected what he means is "He's with her now cause he has no fuxking CHOICE!" ....

I actually feel for her. It seems like all she wanted was the happy ever after
Iv been hearing pretty similar to you @Bedtime Reading..and it does make me feel sorry for her as a woman and mother myself..but she’s not doing herself any favours with the way she’s carrying on lately..I really don’t think being an Instagram hun goes with being taken seriously politically…
And nobody is buying the ‘couple goals’ story she is desperately trying to sell..it’s sad

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Ya the fan girling over someone you probably only met a few weeks ago is very strange.. she seems very vindictive and not all there? Can’t put my finger on it 🤔