Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Randy is fur coat no knickers. She travels Ryanair 99% of the time. She travels Aer Finglas the other 1% of the time. She had a baby as a result of an affair, she lives in Crookstown FFS and promotes an airport hotel and wears gallery and Savida. Like c’mon, she’s hardly aspirational 🤦‍♀️
Yet she still has notions!

Reactions: 2

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She’s trying to contort her body to look slimmer and she looks even more awkward
Laura Dorgan Fitness didn’t really work out very well for Randy. She lost 2lb one week, 1lb the next and no weight loss/gain the next and that was the end of it. After all her posting in January. What a fool.

focusdochas

VIP Member
the house definitely sold, I’m confused but I’d rather stay confused until more information comes out.

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Is that not considered election fraud though or is place of business ok to list for a constituency? Not sure of the rules but surely address is place of residence?
I would think it is. Do you not have to be living in the area that you're representing?
Is the place in Crookstown in the same constituency?

focusdochas

VIP Member
Waiting to see the final result before I comment further. If the two people I want get in he will get challenged alot this time.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
In regards to her arm injury, did she lose the other arm or why couldn't she hold the kindle with that one or prop it up against her knees! We're talking a kindle here not the frigging book of kells. If she's that stuck maybe her mammy could go in and read her a story!
Randy “loves reading at night in bed”. How long are they married?

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
Dad met Colm earlier this week and he’s after losing 2.5 stone on the campaign. I did say here he was looking better. Still not getting my vote but I hope he keeps it off with a young child to keep up with.

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
Well I for one will be engaging with all opposition parties if he's nominated or before he's nominated.I think he'll be in Cork North Central where there's already 1 sitting Fianna T.D It's a five Constituency Seat area and there's a few old stagers like Tony Fitzgerald( I think) seeking nomination also.
His own and his families Polling station district will also have to be defined after the last fiasco voting in Rosewood and no residence.
Openess and Transparency and Fairness are surely required to represent your County and Constituency in Dail Eireann. At present it seems as if doing the maths to calculate the lump sum and pension on retirement seems to be the priority. They realise theyve created a monster with migration and the E.U. that's out of control so they're all bailing out.
I’d say he’ll run in South Central. Michael McGrath is becoming European Commissioner so his spot will be vacant and Micheal Martin will possibly be pushed out due to his unpopularity which would leave two spots for new FF candidates to run.