Sandra Murphy #15 This Diva only wears savida

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All big parties had at least 3 split between Ballincollig, model farm road, bishopstown and togher

Reactions: 2
His tally is 42%

How??????
I would guess that this was a rough tally of his local box. I doubt the final result will be so high but I’d say he’ll probably still get in.

Edit: He’s currently at 10.9% after boxes have been tallied.
---
No there was 3 I think but open to correction
Four this time around. Probably hoping they’ll be able to transfer a lot.
IMG_3047.jpeg

Last edited:
I would guess that this was a rough tally of his local box. I doubt the final result will be so high but I’d say he’ll probably still get in.

Edit: He’s currently at 10.9% after boxes have been tallied.
---

Four this time around. Probably hoping they’ll be able to transfer a lot. View attachment 2982173
Where are you seeing the tallies?

He's well ahead of the rest of then going by a screenshot I saw. People are so blind. He doesn't do half the stuff he puts his name to but he's happy to take the credit. Fool of a man, how can people be so stupid!?

Reactions: 8
Can someone add to the wiki please? Also might be worth adding that he’s registered at his mother’s address so he can vote for himself. Not illegal AFAIK but a bit misleading for all the fools who vote for him.
I think I've both these screenshots (his vote that he posted on insta and his address registered to Ballincollig) added to the Wiki now. My skills are very basic, so if anyone can do better please feel free to edit it!

Reactions: 3
Where are you seeing the tallies?

He's well ahead of the rest of then going by a screenshot I saw. People are so blind. He doesn't do half the stuff he puts his name to but he's happy to take the credit. Fool of a man, how can people be so stupid!?
Here you go

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Celebratory dinner in ✨Milanos✨ Woweeeee. The former lady mayoress sure knows how to treat someone else’s her man to the high life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seems delighted, but what way can he claim expenses back that would benefit her as they don't live together 🤔

Reactions: 4
Waiting to see the final result before I comment further. If the two people I want get in he will get challenged alot this time.