Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol I have been cackling about this all day. Of all the things to talk about…like if you were regaling your friends with tales of your amazing new pjs it’d be…you know…the material is so soft, they have pockets….but the scalloped edging?! Lmfao I can’t.
And she’s still in honeymoon phase!!! Those PJ’s aren’t going keep him interested

Reactions: 1
I had a few rads break just before the cold snap so I have been puritanical to stay warm. Saying that I am single so no one cares but me

I still laugh when I look back and remember that when I followed her first I thought that she was this really rich glamorous lady (a few years older thank what she is )and well to Do

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My dad bumped into the neighbour walking in Puerto Del Carmen, neither knew each other were going. He meets people all the time over there, including Gerry Hutch (not planned just happened to be in the same pub at the same time) so we are fairies compared to him and his handler.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.