Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant!! Be great having them all together and easily accessible for any newbies to the thread.
They are uploaded now. If anyone thinks there is other important screenshots or details go ahead and add them!

Have a great holiday Sandra 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
They are uploaded now. If anyone thinks there is other important screenshots or details go ahead and add them!

Have a great holiday Sandra 🤣
Amazing! Will have a look and see if I've anything worth adding. Will check back through old Sandra threads too over next while to see if there's anything worth adding on them. Wonder is it worth adding some wedding screenshots, so we can look back on the fashion (😂) / see what they really look like etc.
---
let’s not forget the drink driving article and Randy’s comments about the japs!
Had forgotten about that clanger, and the hun bun 🤣

Reactions: 2
How about this? Its from Colm's FB page. It was posted in November 2021 and has a photo in the background of himself and another woman which does not look to be Sandra (looks slimmer).
We’re all seeing the resemblance, right?
IMG_2091.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How about this? Its from Colm's FB page. It was posted in November 2021 and has a photo in the background of himself and another woman which does not look to be Sandra (looks slimmer).
Isn't that the original partner, the kids mother?

Isn't that the original partner, the kids mother?
Yes, i think so. I hope it is ok having it here. It is too far away that i dont think anyone could make out her features.

It just proves that the timeline is messed up.

Can the whole debacle with his tenant that he refused to give the deposit back to go to the Wiki aswell, I think it ended in court.

Edit, sorry I saw it's included

Reactions: 4
Ed Rooney.
Ferris Beuller's principal.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do we have any screenshots from where she outed Colm’s partner online. That was bad!

They’re well suited. Two nasty individuals…they can make each other miserable. Happy birthday Randy.

Reactions: 3
Do we have any screenshots from where she outed Colm’s partner online. That was bad!

They’re well suited. Two nasty individuals…they can make each other miserable. Happy birthday Randy.
I'm sure they're in a previous thread. I'll have a look later on tonight, unless someone here has them to hand!

Reactions: 1
Is that the one where there was an email and she didnt hide the name?

If so here it is. Can someone add it? I messed up the wiki on another thread and dont want to do the same here.
She’s a horrible person. Existing Garda investigation. If I was the ex I would have walloped the faces off the 2 of them never mind called her a name in an email 🤣🤣🤣

She’s a horrible person. Existing Garda investigation. If I was the ex I would have walloped the faces off the 2 of them never mind called her a name in an email 🤣🤣🤣
Plus someone could easily have set up that email address with the ex's name in it. Sandra could even have done it herself.

I can only imagine what the gardai say...like when you share so much online including getting plenty of digs in at the ex. Didnt she makena comment about her profession? We should add that to the wiki if we can find it. And also flaunting your new relationship which started as an affair) you have to expect some pushback and negativity.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The wiki has had 300 views already 😂
---

If so here it is. Can someone add it? I messed up the wiki on another thread and dont want to do the same here.
Have added it, and added in the first 'Monkeys' tweet for context. Have never edited a wiki before so hope it's OK.
---
The views are flying up 😂. Must be lots of lurkers here.

Last edited:

That’s it. I don’t know how to add to the wiki but that what I was talking about.

Separately, you’d barely recognize her after that 5lb weight loss 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
That’s it. I don’t know how to add to the wiki but that what I was talking about.

Separately, you’d barely recognize her after that 5lb weight loss 🤣🤣
I don't know what's worse the hairband or the shoes or the boxy (poxy) sunglasses 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.