Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @SweatyBettyT for the title.
So basically nothing has changed except a few details.
she got engaged and married within a month
She doesn’t seem to be living with her husband

found this gem on instagram and thought I’d share (still have family playing for them) still a lot of people view him through rose tinted glasses, it was posted yesterday.
IMG_8302.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You'd wonder has she thought this marriage out at all. No sign of any of her family in the celebration in Kellehers Kitchen and moving back to Mammy I assume when his other children are visiting.

Reactions: 5
Sandra is so predictable asking about resolutions and signing up to a nutrition plan for January.

Reactions: 5
You'd wonder has she thought this marriage out at all. No sign of any of her family in the celebration in Kellehers Kitchen and moving back to Mammy I assume when his other children are visiting.
She has nothing to lose by marrying him, she already has a child with him after all. She doesn’t have any assets and she seems committed to the ‘happy family’ gig so wouldn’t be looking to date and find someone new if he hadn’t married her. What else was she going to do? She’s given off major ‘pick me’ energy since long before this guy was on the scene and always gave the impression she was just waiting for someone to wife her.

I’m more baffled as to why he did it tbh, although if I recall correctly ( :cool: ) from the media coverage of that court case about the deposit there was some story about the house wasn’t his but his name was given (or something as creative) and that was his initial response. I doubt much is as it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is Laura Dorgan her new best friend. Can’t wait to see Randy’s new year transformation 🤣🤣
Insta buddies I guess. Laura did a wedding reel for her and coincidentally stayed in the metropole for a week over Xmas….

• Haha
Reactions: 3