Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I’ve ever known an adult buy so many pairs of pyjamas. And the highlight is the ‘fabulous scalloped edging’…..keep up the good work Randy.
They arent pyjamas...they are sleepwear according to Sandra! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She'd want to ditch the dowdy pjs if she wants to hold that wanderers attention.
Exactly. Scalloped edge PJ’s don’t exactly scream ‘come to bed and I’ll show you some new tricks fat lad’ 🤣🤣

Sher she knows damn well what he’s up to. After all, she is the other woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After all she needs lots of changes because shes a transient wife. Moves back to Momma when Colms other family visit Codrum. Did someone mention she majored in Childrens Rights whilst a mature law student. Just as well her dissertation wasn't about blended families.
You can run but you cannot hide that Charlotte has an adorable half sister and someday in the future hopefully they'll be besties and mature to two beautiful broadminded girls despite your begrudging,narrowminded mindset.
Stick this in your headplan book now and progress from here.
Bloody pyjamas!!! Who cares you scatterbrain.?

Reactions: 6
After all she needs lots of changes because shes a transient wife. Moves back to Momma when Colms other family visit Codrum. Did someone mention she majored in Childrens Rights whilst a mature law student. Just as well her dissertation wasn't about blended families.
You can run but you cannot hide that Charlotte has an adorable half sister and someday in the future hopefully they'll be besties and mature to two beautiful broadminded girls despite your begrudging,narrowminded mindset.
Stick this in your headplan book now and progress from here.
Bloody pyjamas!!! Who cares you scatterbrain.?
The thing she fails to realise is that Blended Family content does much better than her boring drivel. She'd probably get a lot more followers if she stopped ignoring that her husband has another child 😂

Reactions: 3
Who wouldn't be turned on by *checks notes* scalloped edges?
lol I have been cackling about this all day. Of all the things to talk about…like if you were regaling your friends with tales of your amazing new pjs it’d be…you know…the material is so soft, they have pockets….but the scalloped edging?! Lmfao I can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sleepwear is 89 euro 😲. I have seen pretty similar (without the scallop edging she is so fond of) for 17 euro in Penneys.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The sleepwear is 89 euro 😲. I have seen pretty similar (without the scallop edging she is so fond of) for 17 euro in Penneys.
And she says she's getting another pair too! If I was spending nearly €100 on PJs (which I wouldn't!) I'd want a bit better than Sinead Keary!!

Reactions: 2
That's just sales talk. She was gifted them and there's no way she can afford to spend that kind of money on pyjamas. Granted she just married him(he's probably up to his eyes in debt, he just looks that way) but she has no house and a bog standard job.

Reactions: 5
That's just sales talk. She was gifted them and there's no way she can afford to spend that kind of money on pyjamas. Granted she just married him(he's probably up to his eyes in debt, he just looks that way) but she has no house and a bog standard job.
I suppose if you're not paying 'household expenses' etc, she might have the level of disposable income to spend on PJs, but I have no idea why you'd bother 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I suppose if you're not paying 'household expenses' etc, she might have the level of disposable income to spend on PJs, but I have no idea why you'd bother 😂
Can’t believe she moves houses when his first born daughter comes to stay. Blended what?!!!

Reactions: 3
Could be expensed given to her by the husband who doesn't live with her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.