Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be serious enough though if she's in a few nights already, been there a few times with a baby myself and CUH definitely won't have you admitted to the ward unless bad enough. Probably RSV.
I saw the 3 of them leaving the cuh today, Charlotte is beautiful, they only stuck out to me because I recognised Sandra and colm from Instagram, they seemed normal and Sandra looked fabulous for a one who’s child has been in the hospital for days.
Mind you, I’m functioning on little sleep

Reactions: 6
Between her and the child they’re sick a lot.
With her smug breastfeeding posts in earlier days, alongside the veg pic on the Aldi conveyer getting ready for meal prep, her holistic vitamins and supplements, all don't seem to be doing much....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
With her smug breastfeeding posts in earlier days, alongside the veg pic on the Aldi conveyer getting ready for meal prep, her holistic vitamins and supplements, all don't seem to be doing much....
I wasn't able to BF my youngest at all really and by God Sandy made me feel like tit with her sanctimonious shite. It's what made me search out her Tattle to begin with 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Glad the baba is on the mend though. I sometimes wonder does she never show him at the hospital because subconsciously she rages about having to secretly parent alone 🤣

Reactions: 7
Glad the baba is on the mend though. I sometimes wonder does she never show him at the hospital because subconsciously she rages about having to secretly parent alone 🤣
She never shows him doing anything except the odd photo op. I find it so strange for someone who shares their life online. She always seems to be alone with Charlotte.

Reactions: 8
She never shows him doing anything except the odd photo op. I find it so strange for someone who shares their life online. She always seems to be alone with Charlotte.
The thing is we wouldn’t know a thing about anything that went on in her life except for the fact she posts it for content. The fact that he hardly ever seems to be around, the shotgun wedding that’s never been mentioned since….of course we’re going to draw our own conclusions about their seemingly unusual setup.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.