Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did you think of those arms. Referring back to the " monkey" statement I don't think she'd look out of place swinging out of a tree.
Date night my arse. She has to eat somewhere.

Reactions: 3
How about this? Its from Colm's FB page. It was posted in November 2021 and has a photo in the background of himself and another woman which does not look to be Sandra (looks slimmer).
Not sure about adding this one to Wiki... Zoomed in on original and can't decide which woman it is...It COULD be a filtered/slimmed down Sandra with her big sunglasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Would you really take your toddler on holiday when she was so sick a week before that she was hospitalised???

Reactions: 16
Was surprised to be honest that Chazza was on a long enough flight so soon after RSV. I know it was RSV as my colleague overheard him tell someone at an event recently that it looked like RSV.
Don’t know which granny was there as I don’t know either to be honest but the pic she put up sitting on the wall was same dress and hairband and she had on when I saw her. So she’s posting behind real time.
As for wiki, I’m one of those longtime lurkers. Not surprised it’s got interest. These two are the talk of Cork a fair while now…

Reactions: 6
Was surprised to be honest that Chazza was on a long enough flight so soon after RSV. I know it was RSV as my colleague overheard him tell someone at an event recently that it looked like RSV.
Don’t know which granny was there as I don’t know either to be honest but the pic she put up sitting on the wall was same dress and hairband and she had on when I saw her. So she’s posting behind real time.
As for wiki, I’m one of those longtime lurkers. Not surprised it’s got interest. These two are the talk of Cork a fair while now…
Delighted you came out of lurkerdom and joined in, @Duckyduckduck and thanks for sharing your Lanzarote tea! Fingers crossed you'll see them again. This is mammy and daddy Kelleher, in case that helps you identify who you saw.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Separately, you’d barely recognize her after that 5lb weight loss 🤣🤣
I actually thought this photo was a throwback to last April's trip to Lanza 😂 Same dress and sunglasses.

Over 400 views in just over a day!

Last edited:
I actually thought this photo was a throwback to last April's trip to Lanza 😂 Same dress and sunglasses.

Over 400 views in just over a day!
Didn’t she say last time they would keep hiring villas and now she’s in a hotel? Looks a big grim.

Reactions: 3
She is such a snob...even in remembering her father she has to get in that they had a villa. Even if she just said they had a place there it would sound better but no she had to say it was a villa!
It was probably a 1 bedroom time share. Randy has notions.

At the end of the day, she had an affair, got pregnant, staged engagement, eloped to get married…not a family member or friend in sight.

In Randy’s world this translates to “met the man of her dreams, miracle baby, surprise engagement and dream wedding”.

Got a right old chuckle reading this from her website…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She is such a snob...even in remembering her father she has to get in that they had a villa. Even if she just said they had a place there it would sound better but no she had to say it was a villa!
They didn't.
She is bullshitting.

And they couldn't have spent all the time she claims they were there as her father had a job. A Garda, (promo to detective in later years) with the same amount of holidays every civil servant gets.

That hotel room looks dire and dated. Rotten

Reactions: 6
My dad goes out to Lanzarote every 3 months and he has stayed a lot of the appointments and he gets good places so I don’t see why these two who are better with technology can’t

What hotel is she in?
She’s in the Gran Castillo in Playa Blanca. No need for you to share it when you get back Sandy - the notions.
Colm mustn’t be able to stump up for the Princesa Yaiza.

I wonder does she get an exemption from her Laura Dorgan plan while she grazes on the all inclusive buffet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My dad goes out to Lanzarote every 3 months and he has stayed a lot of the appointments and he gets good places so I don’t see why these two who are better with technology can’t
One word … money. Either they can’t pay or won’t pay for 5 star hotels. Hotel looks grim.

The place they are staying in is allegedly 5 stars. Give me a good self catering apartment anytime.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.