Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the first story it is all about not wishing time away and the second one is dying to get to summer for longer evenings. She is a complete contradiction.

Also, i hate this thing that you have 18 summers with your child. Firstly, they wont want to spend the entire summer with you at 16 or 17. They might not even want to go on holidays with you at that age. Secondly, i've gone on holidays with my parents as an adult. The relationship doesnt just end at 18!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Surprised that FF are backing a candidate with such a 'colourful' background and brushes with the law.

Reactions: 6
Just surprised in an era when image is everything and they badly need to retain any voters they can with SF on their back. Anything linking someone to a potential DV or a DD situation are big no no's I would have thought in the how to become a politician handbook.

Reactions: 5
In the first story it is all about not wishing time away and the second one is dying to get to summer for longer evenings. She is a complete contradiction.

Also, i hate this thing that you have 18 summers with your child. Firstly, they wont want to spend the entire summer with you at 16 or 17. They might not even want to go on holidays with you at that age. Secondly, i've gone on holidays with my parents as an adult. The relationship doesnt just end at 18!
She’ll be lucky to have 12 with Charlotte, that girl will get older & find out all the scandals & will rebel badly against this vile cretin.
Most of us are lucky our kids come back after the teenage years but she needs to be very careful. None of this stuff will stay hidden she is delusional if she thinks it will

Reactions: 6
Just surprised in an era when image is everything and they badly need to retain any voters they can with SF on their back. Anything linking someone to a potential DV or a DD situation are big no no's I would have thought in the how to become a politician handbook.
Until people actually start making by it known to FF party their thoughts on this fella they won’t do a thing about it. I mean if you give him a grilling on the doorstep about his ethics, morals and trustworthiness he’s hardly going to tell them is he? And the canvassers with him will be in his pocket so won’t be flagging it to the bigwigs at party level. The chats we have here are, I’m sure, dismissed by Dame Randy as dArK wEb mentally ill tRoLLs.

Reactions: 4
Was walking the dog up by the fire station in Ballincollig which is a very busy area and due to the uneven path I went flying down. A woman pulled over to check on me. I’m sure I am not the first and it’s another issue to bring up.

Reactions: 2
I think Michael is aware of Colms shortcomings but turned a blind eye and deaf ear to it.
Much easier to jump in the government jet and travel abroad.
MaryRose Desmond also knows as she presented the Freedom of the city award to Mary Crilly when she refused to receive it from Colm because of his Domestic Violence alleged conviction.
---

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think Michael is aware of Colms shortcomings but turned a blind eye and deaf ear to it.
Much easier to jump in the government jet and travel abroad.
MaryRose Desmond also knows as she presented the Freedom of the city award to Mary Crilly when she refused to receive it from Colm because of his Domestic Violence alleged conviction.
---
Mary Crilly is one amazing woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wonder will the Emma mattress be good in her parents house for when her husband comes to visit them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The topper is so easy to assemble! Because there is no assmebly required you eejit.

Also a mattress must not be great if you need to purchase a seperate topper.

Charlotte is in hospital again...is this her 2nd or 3rd time in. Doesn't seem to be normal to end up in hospital with infections so often when she is only 18 months old and everything is fine according to Sandra. If a child is fine why are they in hospital?

Reactions: 7
Must be serious enough though if she's in a few nights already, been there a few times with a baby myself and CUH definitely won't have you admitted to the ward unless bad enough. Probably RSV.

Must be serious enough though if she's in a few nights already, been there a few times with a baby myself and CUH definitely won't have you admitted to the ward unless bad enough. Probably RSV.
Poor baby, hope she feels better soon. My own smallie was recently diagnosed with asthma. It's ry scary when they're having trouble breathing, wouldn't wish it on anyone. Respitory infections have been easier to manage since she was started on inhalers.

Poor baby, hope she feels better soon. My own smallie was recently diagnosed with asthma. It's ry scary when they're having trouble breathing, wouldn't wish it on anyone. Respitory infections have been easier to manage since she was started on inhalers.
Asthma is a roller coaster both of mine have it both diagnosed before a year due to a strong family history my eldest is worse than my youngest although RSV seems to address my youngest 3 times he had it but we managed to fight it at home this year thank god. But once you get a routine with inhalers you will be grand bur it takes time, in an asthmatic my self so I found it easier to treat the kids

• Heart
See the combinations tests you can now get to test for covid rsv and flu

Reactions: 1
Asthma is a roller coaster both of mine have it both diagnosed before a year due to a strong family history my eldest is worse than my youngest although RSV seems to address my youngest 3 times he had it but we managed to fight it at home this year thank god. But once you get a routine with inhalers you will be grand bur it takes time, in an asthmatic my self so I found it easier to treat the kids
We're getting there, she's only 18 months and was (understandably) scared of the spacer device the first while. There's a very strong family history here too. I'm glad your little boy managed to fight it off at home ❤

Wonder has she been alone in the hospital this whole time or has yer man actually pulled his weight for once.

Edited to fix spelling mistakes but there's probably more 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We're getting there, she's only 18 months and was (understandably) scared of the spacer device the first while. There's a very strong family history here too. I'm glad your little boy managed to fight it off at home ❤

Wonder has she been alone in the hospital this whole time or has yer man actually pulled his weight for once.

Edited to fix spelling mistakes but there's probably more 😂
My youngest is 4 he holds it himself but he was 7 months when he was first put on a inhaler, he was great until about 16 month he then decided it wasn't for him! But he's great again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.