Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here it is. I've a folder saved so when he comes canvassing I have ask him about why I should vote for a cheater and someone who refused to give a deposit back to their tenant until the PRTB made him.
wonder what she sees in him, suppose she wasn’t aware of this order against him.
Mind Boggles, going after a man with a partner & kids with so much history & articles in the newspaper about him

Reactions: 6
wonder what she sees in him, suppose she wasn’t aware of this order against him.
Mind Boggles, going after a man with a partner & kids with so much history & articles in the newspaper about him
She was desperate and she made sure he got her up the duff, he married her to try and save his reputation when it came to election time. Simple as...

Reactions: 7
Here it is. I've a folder saved so when he comes canvassing I have ask him about why I should vote for a cheater and someone who refused to give a deposit back to their tenant until the PRTB made him.
Don’t forget the drink driving.
---
She was desperate and she made sure he got her up the duff, he married her to try and save his reputation when it came to election time. Simple as...
I’d say she made him marry her. I don’t think being a married man will make any difference when he’s knocking doors begging for votes. He’s a dirt bag with a filthy rotten reputation. Marrying a woman ain’t going to change that.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Brilliant work @Heidi88! All this stuff should be in a wiki on this page. Great to have undeniable proof of what he's really like. It's disgusting that the likes of him is a councillor.

Timeline is towards the end of his time as Lord Mayor. I’m very surprised he was nominated for the local election this year as he has alot of extra baggage that doesn’t reflect well on them.

I'm actually not sure. Think it has to be requested. There's a Tattle Wiki Support thread in the 'Site Support and Help' forum down the bottom of the homepage.
I’d say Randy’s screen time has gone up tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jaysus I've been ignoring tattle recently but Randy has been getting a scalding. Its so obvious he had no interest in her and often cajoled about her appearance after she became a representative at Michael Martins behest. However with Colm it was a case of having it handed to him on a plate in cars and hotel bedrooms. The flesh was weak and lots of innocent people have had
their lives turned upside down.
The hate speech threat is active again. I cannot think of anything worst than calling her husbands daughter a monkey.
Those vitamins she's being gifted aren't very successful against any minor illnesses let alone building up immunity.
As a throwaway remark now is she working outside the home anyday in the week ?

Reactions: 5
Jaysus I've been ignoring tattle recently but Randy has been getting a scalding. Its so obvious he had no interest in her and often cajoled about her appearance after she became a representative at Michael Martins behest. However with Colm it was a case of having it handed to him on a plate in cars and hotel bedrooms. The flesh was weak and lots of innocent people have had
their lives turned upside down.
The hate speech threat is active again. I cannot think of anything worst than calling her husbands daughter a monkey.
Those vitamins she's being gifted aren't very successful against any minor illnesses let alone building up immunity.
As a throwaway remark now is she working outside the home anyday in the week ?
What's this about her calling his daughter a monkey?

Reactions: 1
Colm has his kids one Sunday and Sandy and Charlotte were there also. I think it was in the Lee Fields and the older children had got dog poo on their bikes. Colm was trying to wash it off whilst she relaxed on a tree stump. Someone remarked to her sitting there so she explained the situation and ended with the quote.
" Not my circus, not my monkeys" or some degrading remark

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ah yes fair enough it shows her true colours and I really hope her attitude doesn’t bite her too hard

Reactions: 4
I think it might be too late for that. There isn’t 14 threads on here about her because she’s a nice person…

@Heidi88 here’s the not my circus not my monkey comments from her grid…
What a witch. Would she like Colm's next wife to say the same about Charlotte?

Reactions: 9
I think it might be too late for that. There isn’t 14 threads on here about her because she’s a nice person…

@Heidi88 here’s the not my circus not my monkey comments from her grid…
These two screenshots need to go in the wiki too, if we get one (fingers 🤞). Shows her true character. Between Heidi's and your screenshots, Sweaty, the wiki is not gonna paint a pretty picture of Cork's golden couple!!

I said that as one of the ones AK47 tried to befriend online, that would have been too much drama for me

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.