Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like either Charlotte or Sandra are constantly sick. I know a lot of people in general have been sick the past month but Sandra seems to always be on about one of them being unwell (not just recently).

Reactions: 7
It seems like either Charlotte or Sandra are constantly sick. I know a lot of people in general have been sick the past month but Sandra seems to always be on about one of them being unwell (not just recently).
And why when they are sick does she seem to be single parenting?

Reactions: 4
I think she's a helicopter parent. Seems to constantly know when her temp spikes, sometimes it seems it's only for a tiny bit and she's up giving her something for it. I suspect she has a temp check as part of her routine. And I'd say a total control freak where no one is left touch her.

Reactions: 6
Why marry the baby daddy if you are going to essentially live separate lives. Strange people

Reactions: 5
Does anyone have a link to the leaked WhatsApp’s mentioned above? I’ve gone back through the first 6 threads over the last few days but haven’t seen anything yet

Reactions: 1
Hopefully Rachel has/will find someone a million times better. You can't get any worse anyway.
He’s Randy’s problem now. She’ll be at home at night wondering where he is, what he’s doing, who he’s doing…is he in the car up a Noreen or in a seedy hotel room…

edited: Noreen = boreen but sher it could be a Noreen too!!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those messages are sandy’s worst nightmare. I always laugh at them because there is no hiding his feelings in them. I feel for the ex, you can read the pain but in the long run she is the winner.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.