Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is sandy over events in the cork international hotel.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ll take the drag queens (and the cork ones are not great) over that cringe

Reactions: 3
Doesnt Sandra do PR for the hotel? Well someone has missed a trick here allowing a show like this in the hotel.

Reactions: 2
Ah stop 🤣 Things like this are why I steer clear of ‘girlie nights out’ and hen do’s where I don’t know everyone who is going 🤮

Shoutout to the hotel group for keeping it classy as always.

Reactions: 4
Don’t worry she’ll be back tomorrow with some motivational ‘new week new me’ faux positivity!
Like ‘a Sunday well spent brings a week of content” accompanied by a picture of her goals for the week in her journal? 🤣

There must be ructions going on behind the scenes tho…you’d barely remember the shotgun wedding and she still seems to single parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not that anyone couldn't Google a healthy food plan anyway but why pay that Dorgan one hundreds of euro for it when Randy documents it all for free. We've seen both meals today and I'm sure we'll see the rest too.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.