Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how many lbs will she have gained lost this week? That Indian she bate into last night + the wine wasn’t very low carb.
How very dare you! Any gain will be the water weight from flying, jetting to high class destinations in the off season to stay at a cut price hotel with the fella, baby, and one of the nanas.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god. I havent heard the word pelmet in around 25 years! I couldnt thinl what is was called 😂 I had one in my childhood bedroom but its loooong gone.
I’d say she’d also be a fan of a valance or platform valance on the bed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before and I’ve said it again, this thread is absolute comedy gold, considering Sandra is the most boring person ever

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before and I’ve said it again, this thread is absolute comedy gold, considering Sandra is the most boring person ever
She’s been very quiet on social media of late and there’s still plenty to redicule! She’s the gift that keeps on giving

Reactions: 1
Randy was seen celebrating her second anniversary with Colm on July4th 2023. Asking him if there was any chance of a ride later. Willing to lower herself to any level for sex with him.
The following screenshot tells a different story. He was on vacation with his previous partner that month.
Screenshot_20240124-190618_Messenger.jpg
p

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.