Sandra Murphy #12 Sandy from Cark afraid of the dark but not when she gets her holeen down the boreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That weight around his neck, his stomach, the heavy smoking and drinking, he is a walking heart attack. He has young children, her brother the Doctor should have a word with him.

View attachment 2436618
Is he really only 37/8? Because if so that is absolutely bleeping shocking. He is in really bad condition!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow! Where does the bother live? Looks like a hotel. I’d say that rocking horse is a hand-me-down from his kids? How old are they? She never mentions them…

Reactions: 3
Morto for her that she had to drag the horse from Pinocchio's to her consultant brothers gaff for a pic for the gram 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow! Where does the bother live? Looks like a hotel. I’d say that rocking horse is a hand-me-down from his kids? How old are they? She never mentions them…
She has stopped mentioning them since Charlotte was born. She used to always mention them before! 3 nephews she has, I’d say at this stage their around 8,10 and 11ish I’d say🤔

Reactions: 2
Between the rocking horse and the hairband, the car must have been jammers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morto for her that she had to drag the horse from Pinocchio's to her consultant brothers gaff for a pic for the gram 🤣🤣🤣
Omg - had to go have a look - what locality is the bro’s house approximately.

Def she would only love to live somewhere like that - so would I lol - but wouldn’t be dragging stuff for a photo op

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What about the flouncy mini dress. She's hiding her puffy legs behind the table.
She'd better be careful not to over stretch as the reveal would be thunder thighs. Is it a blue themed party ?.
Colm is all out of proportion. Second hand rocking horse ? You're wrong. Its Sandy thats the secondhand ride

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought the very same thing! What a dope! She reminds me of my mother who says things like that just to seem like she knows what she’s talking about but in reality hasn’t a clue!
I’d say I know more about rugby than Randy and I didn’t even know the rugby World Cup was on…🤦‍♀️
---
What about the flouncy mini dress. She's hiding her puffy legs behind the table.
She'd better be careful not to over stretch as the reveal would be thunder thighs. Is it a blue themed party ?.
Colm is all out of proportion. Second hand rocking horse ? You're wrong. Its Sandy thats the secondhand ride
I’d say she sufferin fiercely from the auld chub rub these past few days…

• Haha
The big red head on Colm and then the pasty white legs. He has the face of a man who drinks a lot.

Omg - had to go have a look - what locality is the bro’s house approximately.

Def she would only love to live somewhere like that - so would I lol - but wouldn’t be dragging stuff for a photo op
The backdrop is Muskerry golf course 👍🏻

Beaming to be in a pic with Bertie. The biggest gangster after Charlie 🤬

• Haha
She has Charlotte dressed as if it was a cool, autumn day. It's warm in Cork today.

Sandra's face looks very swollen. She needs to rethink her foundation shade too. It's very yellow.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.