Sandra Murphy #12 Sandy from Cark afraid of the dark but not when she gets her holeen down the boreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exposing themselves on Social Media. Bedhopping from City to County. Nights out in Hotels with a guy who already had a family.
She's talking about the dangers for young people who are unsupervised and exposed to it.
Sandy you dont have the solution as you are the problem.
Better keep your knickers on for awhile as the conventions for 2024 City Councillors are being held at present
---
Wait until Chazza gets hold of that book of memories she's been compiling

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Exposing themselves on Social Media. Bedhopping from City to County. Nights out in Hotels with a guy who already had a family.
She's talking about the dangers for young people who are unsupervised and exposed to it.
Sandy you dont have the solution as you are the problem.
Better keep your knickers on for awhile as the conventions for 2024 City Councillors are being held at present
---
Wait until Chazza gets hold of that book of memories she's been compiling
Chazza is going to get some education about her skank mother and skank father when she old enough to Google 🤣

Can't get over the size of Colm's neck, he will be on a cpap machine next :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s clueless. The cork instahuns are worse than teenage girls with online bullying

Reactions: 5
She’s really dumb if she thinks she can bleat on about the dangers of online bullying for children but still use her child for content. Covering her face with an emoji does not give her privacy.

Reactions: 7
It’s was the comment that this what what she did her masters on that killed me. Would love to read her thesis. I’d say it’s light at best considering how stupid this woman really is

I cannot stop laughing at this comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
That weight around his neck, his stomach, the heavy smoking and drinking, he is a walking heart attack. He has young children, her brother the Doctor should have a word with him.

Screenshot_20230909_102524_com.huawei.browser_edit_80726416565285.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Sandra obviously hasnt a clue about rugby. The biggest game of their lives? It's the group stages and they were a dead cert to beat Romania.
Thought the very same thing! What a dope! She reminds me of my mother who says things like that just to seem like she knows what she’s talking about but in reality hasn’t a clue!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d say she misses the pandemic when she could bring us breaking news every single day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it was an important game but come on let’s be honest the big one is against South Africa in the group stages

Reactions: 5
I love how she’s pretending this is her house, posting the rocking chair and all😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.