Sandra Murphy #12 Sandy from Cark afraid of the dark but not when she gets her holeen down the boreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting at the vaccination clinic today. Pretty in pink. My mother who was born in 1905 had something similiar that came from America in the 60s.
Have to smile when I see the "Uppa Baby" logo. She should have changed it to "Up ye Boya" which was the battlecry of that infamous night in the boreen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Flat to the mat. She’s thick as the ditch, isn’t she!

This made me laugh too…pity they didn’t extend it to women in their 40’s maybe Randy might have availed of it 👍
Women’s Health is a top priority for Fianna Fáil….but only until you turn 30 🤣 Another bull💩 populist policy to insult our intelligence. If you genuinely care about women’s health extend it to all women who are identified or self-identify as being of childbearing age. Women’s healthcare is a fcuking joke in this country and these pathetic half-hearted tokenistic gestures aimed at securing votes boil my piss no end.

Reactions: 3
I see her buddy Brenda got a gifted stay at the international hotel and thanking yours truly!!

• Wow
I see her buddy Brenda got a gifted stay at the international hotel and thanking yours truly!!
Saw that. The rooms could do with an update couldn't they! Annoys me when influencers show all the free cakes, chocs and drinks in the room. No ordinary customer gets that service so why show it off. Edited to say imagine ringing reception going"ah sorry love where's my coffee machine and my biscuits and my energy bars? "

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine talking about children being bullied while she's putting her makeup on.
How many different brands does she use. They look shocking on her. Colms Rachel doesn't need anything like that manure. Of course she has youth and beauty on her side and a fulfilling profession

Reactions: 2
Waiting at the vaccination clinic today. Pretty in pink. My mother who was born in 1905 had something similiar that came from America in the 60s.
Have to smile when I see the "Uppa Baby" logo. She should have changed it to "Up ye Boya" which was the battlecry of that infamous night in the boreen
I'm pregnant with my 3rd I want a uppababy... and now I can just up ye boys!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So much to unpack…from her atrocious English and her inability to articulate a coherent message to the dreadful tan/makeup to the garbage she reads. I’m not sure there’s a more trashy hun than Randy.
When did up her own ass Randy start speaking like a traveller? "Charlotte was grand out after her vaccine". I suppose living on a halting site you embrace it and change your snobbish ways to fit in, out of desperation!! Standards are really dropping with Randy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When did up her own ass Randy start speaking like a traveller? "Charlotte was grand out after her vaccine". I suppose living on a halting site you embrace it and change your snobbish ways to fit in, out of desperation!! Standards are really dropping with Randy.
She started with her street speak when she had a baby with the riff-raff.

She started with her street speak when she had a baby with the riff-raff.
I suspect she was familiar with street speak king before she had her oops miracle baby with the fat lad.
---
Serious question…who has time to read a book before they get out of bed in the morning? I would rather (a) sleep or (b) get the f**k up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I suspect she was familiar with street speak king before she had her oops miracle baby with the fat lad.
---
Serious question…who has time to read a book before they get out of bed in the morning? I would rather (a) sleep or (b) get the f**k up.
Maybe reading chick lit is the notions highbrow person’s TikTok scrolling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah, Friday night and she posting on insta and tagging her baby daddy because that’s what most couples in happy stable relationships do, right? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.