Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh My God! Has she completely lost her mind??? What a total idiot. Does she not know how politics works? She’s such a joke, God love her really. She should have just had her oops baby and enjoyed it instead of all this carry on. Surely this kind of thing would make Colm fly off the handle? You’d love to see it really….

Reactions: 8
Oh deary me, what a shitshow. Randy can dress it up all she wants but it is what it is. Embarrassing for her.

Reactions: 7
Oh My God! Has she completely lost her mind??? What a total idiot. Does she not know how politics works? She’s such a joke, God love her really. She should have just had her oops baby and enjoyed it instead of all this carry on. Surely this kind of thing would make Colm fly off the handle? You’d love to see it really….
Similarly to the last bombshell she dropped, he is out of the country

Reactions: 5
You know what I think I have to unfollow her, between yesterday and todays posts, if I was her friend or family member Id actually be really worried about her. I dont think I can watch anymore of it.

Reactions: 6
I think all this is to annoy Colms ex she’s obviously very insecure when it comes to her and has to go on with her pathetic nonsense. Theirs no other reason, I bet yeah the ex doesn’t have the dress sense of a 65 year old and isn’t the colour of an orange.

Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestions please…the last few days content has provided loads of inspo … let’s be havin yiz!!!

Reactions: 2
Sandras friend Julie Haynes has blatantly stated on her pod that she doesn't pay for her coffee and water and kids snacks in Dunnes while she does her shopping. Didn't Sandra work in Dunnes? She is always promoting the pod cast, surely her civic duty to Dunnes Stores as an ex employee she should report Julie? Also Brenda her other good friend made very big allegations regarding a Guard on duty last week. How can Sandra stand by all this?

Reactions: 6
Sandras friend Julie Haynes has blatantly stated on her pod that she doesn't pay for her coffee and water and kids snacks in Dunnes while she does her shopping. Didn't Sandra work in Dunnes? She is always promoting the pod cast, surely her civic duty to Dunnes Stores as an ex employee she should report Julie? Also Brenda her other good friend made very big allegations regarding a Guard on duty last week. How can Sandra stand by all this?
She doesn’t pay for them at all at all? Or just she pays for them when she’s paying for the rest of the shopping?

Who is Brenda and what was the big allegation?

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t pay for them at all at all? Or just she pays for them when she’s paying for the rest of the shopping?
Doesn't pay for them at the end as the coffee is gone, blatantly has stated it and named Dunnes Stores as the supermarket.
---
Who is Brenda and what was the big allegation?
The allegation was a guard met her on a date while he was working, he let her drive the Garda car and a report of a man with a gun came in and he was held up attending the incident. Mention of drinking in the station. Brenda is very good friends with Sandra.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Doesn't pay for them at the end as the coffee is gone, blatantly has stated it and named Dunnes Stores as the supermarket.
---

The allegation was a guard met her on a date while he was working, he let her drive the Garda car and a report of a man with a gun came in and he was held up attending the incident. Mention of drinking in the station. Brenda is very good friends with Sandra.
Wonder is this the same Garda station that Randy frequents to complain about the nasty trolls that speak the truth?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
---

I don’t who Brenda is but if it’s true that’s really stupid of the guard, but don’t guards always go out in pairs when they’re out in their cars on calls etc. who is Brenda so I can go have nose. Went for a nose is it Brendasbits?

Reactions: 3
I don’t who Brenda is but if it’s true that’s really stupid of the guard, but don’t guards always go out in pairs when they’re out in their cars on calls etc. who is Brenda so I can go have nose. Went for a nose is it Brendasbits?
Yes that is her. Here is the part about the Guard.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.