Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s playing a dangerous game. We’ve all seen the messages between him & his ex partner. She’s asking to be dragged publicly with all this. Is she forgetting there are innocent children caught up in this on both sides?

Reactions: 14
She’s playing a dangerous game. We’ve all seen the messages between him & his ex partner. She’s asking to be dragged publicly with all this. Is she forgetting there are innocent children caught up in this on both sides?
And election time looming in the future....dirt gets dragged up especially from an understandably bitter ex....the higher they go, the harder they fall ...

Reactions: 8
Ah lads. She has lost the plot completely with this fairytale romance story. Who is she trying to convince? Herself?

It reads like FF Fan Fiction!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“We both found ourselves single” Is she just editing the past to suit her own narrative?
View attachment 2019887
So by her narrative, she got pregnant with Chazza basically straight way after getting together? I had a baby 2 weeks before her and Oct was definitely her conception date.

Also, Randy, we all know the truth pet. He was still living with his partner and 2 kids and nearly had a mental breakdown when you announced your 'miracle baby'. Jaysus...talk about rewriting history 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“We both found ourselves single” Is she just editing the past to suit her own narrative?
View attachment 2019887
So many personal friends WHOSE (not who’s) relationships began in covid times and most are married with a baby? So of her limited group of one friends, that one friend is pregnant (Sabby)…..hardly a sample size to draw any parallels from 🤣 100% of my friends are pregnant (as in that one friend!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where are these messages? I’d love a look?

Edited to add just say the above message. She’s making an absolute show of herself now.

Reactions: 9
So many personal friends WHOSE (not who’s) relationships began in covid times and most are married with a baby? So of her limited group of one friends, that one friend is pregnant (Sabby)…..hardly a sample size to draw any parallels from 🤣 100% of my friends are pregnant (as in that one friend!)
Poor auld Sabby ain’t married…or I suppose you could say she was technically married (although separated from her husband) while trying to become pregnant by Dean!

Yerra yeah…Poor Sandra is trying to whip up a love story out of what was a very sordid affair. If Charlotte hadn’t arrived on the scene would she even be with Colm now?
It would VERY be interesting to know if Colm’s Ex considered herself single in October 2021.

Reactions: 7
The lonesome pregnancy announcement last year (where literally everyone thought she had gone the donor route) speaks volumes about their ‘relationship’ whether she likes it or not.

Reactions: 18
Where are these messages? I’d love a look?

Edited to add just say the above message. She’s making an absolute show of herself now.
They are back this thread. They were shared on Twitter. I don’t have the page number sorry. If it was really a big love story why did she announce the pregnancy by herself? I can’t stand women like her

Reactions: 8
They are back this thread. They were shared on Twitter. I don’t have the page number sorry. If it was really a big love story why did she announce the pregnancy by herself? I can’t stand women like her
She’s making an absolute fool of herself, it’s the hollier than thou act I can’t stand off her with the superior nasally voice to go with it.

Randy is playing an extremely dangerous game here. I’d say relations between the blended family are at an all time low and Randy continues to gas light. You would think for someone that allegedly studied family law, she would know better.
---
Should have wrapped it up Colm!
Clearly he didn't forsee getting caught cheating 😂🙈
Well didn’t she allegedly lead him to believe she was on birth control or that she couldn’t get pregnant because of her issues?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.