Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she back at work?
Looks like it - giving out gift bags today for trogon hotels. I wonder were there balloons inside there ? She’d be well able to advise the recipients how to blow them up

edit - Trigon hotels 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like it - giving out gift bags today for trogon hotels. I wonder were there balloons inside there ? She’d be well able to advise the recipients how to blow them up

edit - Trigon hotels 😌
I’d say she was just jumping on a bandwagon for some content. The video of her with lisa verso…it’s was like there was a hippopotamus crossing the room!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon she thinks colm watches her stories and misses her and feels jealous….. Ahahahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lisa Jordan was drooling also about getting a lucky bag from Sandy.
Next now she'll be trying out and flogging Luna products.
Colm made an early getaway and lucky for him as she seems to be out a good bit without Chazza.
A mockery to have her representing women on this day as she has none of the qualities that they endorse.l wonder was there any condoms in the goody bags.
She still looked as frumpy as ever in her " standard size 12.

Reactions: 2
Sandy Sandy Sandy….. Let me correct that for you… You took this FILTERED picture 12 hours ago!! ✔🤭😉

3F2278DE-E1DE-4912-AE5F-4A22C217CB48.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Deluded doesn’t even come in to it. She’s so far up her own hole believing her filtered pictures that she is just f€&king stupid.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.