Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Randy and the word ‘honestly’ in the same sentence don’t work…

I honestly didn’t sleep with another womans fiancé
I honestly didn’t break up a family
I honestly didn’t trap a man with an ooops baby
I honestly didn’t lie about contraception
I honestly didn’t waste police time
I honestly don’t apply makeup with a trowel
I honestly don’t use filters
I honestly couldn’t recommend this toothbrush enough

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Randy and the word ‘honestly’ in the same sentence don’t work…

I honestly didn’t sleep with another womans fiancé
I honestly didn’t break up a family
I honestly didn’t trap a man with an ooops baby
I honestly didn’t lie about contraception
I honestly didn’t waste police time
I honestly don’t apply makeup with a trowel
I honestly don’t use filters
I honestly couldn’t recommend this toothbrush enough
Babe, you are on fire tonight! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would never have her down as into the psychic medium world....I thought she would look down her nose at that sort of thing...and shes def not using that shampoo and conditioner on her own hair.

Reactions: 4
I would never have her down as into the psychic medium world....I thought she would look down her nose at that sort of thing...and shes def not using that shampoo and conditioner on her own hair.
The thirst in this one for anything that’s a freebie is strong! When it said ‘gifted’ I dunno by who but I go out of my way to avoid brands that work with her.

Reactions: 3
She's in packing mode now. Next she'll display the name tags.
Colm Kelleher.
Sandra Murphy
Charlotte Murphy, Kelleher.
I'm disappointed she not going on the Government Jet. After all shes F.Fs media representative .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's in packing mode now. Next she'll display the name tags.
Colm Kelleher.
Sandra Murphy
Charlotte Murphy, Kelleher.
I'm disappointed she not going on the Government Jet. After all shes F.Fs media representative .
Maybe the espadrilles will get dusted off 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She made clear the bag insert wasnt an afflliate link but the very next screen she has an affliate link for the longchamp bag and mentions nothing about this.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She made clear the bag insert wasnt an afflliate link but the very next screen she has an affliate link for the longchamp bag and mentions nothing about this.
Noticed that. She’s an absolute fool.

---

Wonder did the psychic tell her there absolutely zero chance of a ring 💍 or commitment from her baby daddy? Not that she should need a psychic to tell her that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am sick of the parent content. I don’t want to offend anyone but surely her target audience have had their babies before her? I can’t see her appealing to anyone under 50 with her susie homemaker / homewrecker headband life

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am sick of the parent content. I don’t want to offend anyone but surely her target audience have had their babies before her? I can’t see her appealing to anyone under 50 with her susie homemaker / homewrecker headband life
Agree. Her content is dull. Do people really need to know the ins and outs of Chazzas breakfast, lunch and dinner? No we don’t. I suspect people tune in to Sandy because her page is such a car crash

Reactions: 8
Agree. Her content is dull. Do people really need to know the ins and outs of Chazzas breakfast, lunch and dinner? No we don’t. I suspect people tune in to Sandy because her page is such a car crash
It’s an embarrassment. Get a job & stop trying to be something your not

Reactions: 3

I'm a sucker for a changing bag video but christ her voice can't be dealing with it and Sandy your created no new hacks theres..

Reactions: 5
Looking forward to the weekly post of her eating a massive calorie laden dinner with ‘my love’ and Chazza

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.