sammijefcoate_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does weird me out slightly that when she does GRWMs with Casey there, she starts in a short barely-covering-anything slip or negligee, and then puts on a "bra" (read: nipple coverer). Different strokes for different folks I guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I actually really like sammi. I like guessing what bag she will choose. Her style is completely out there and I love her having the confidence to wear some out there combinations and not care what others think. She totally embraces her choices and I really admire that level of confidence. Yes her wardrobe, bags, shoes Jesus even her perfumes are way beyond anything I would ever be able to afford, not even a pinky ring 🤣 but I actually really enjoy seeing her reuse and re wear items changing up the looks and I also like how she seems to genuinely appreciate and love her high end and priced pieces. I think her videos are a nice wee no drama, easy viewing account

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree @Jenni though it doesn’t go down well on here to praise her as I’ve learned
I like the outfits, I couldn’t wear them or afford them but still enjoy her content
I think people just hate that she’s wealthy but that doesn’t bother me

Reactions: 1
I agree @Jenni though it doesn’t go down well on here to praise her as I’ve learned
I like the outfits, I couldn’t wear them or afford them but still enjoy her content
I think people just hate that she’s wealthy but that doesn’t bother me
Why don't you and Jenni start a thread for Sammi in the rave section where you can praise her to your hearts content

EDIT: Actually made one for you. I'm sure you Sammi fans will have fun there. Good Luck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why don't you and Jenni start a thread for Sammi in the rave section where you can praise her to your hearts content

EDIT: Actually made one for you. I'm sure you Sammi fans will have fun there. Good Luck.
Hahaha finally thank you

Reactions: 3
It does weird me out slightly that when she does GRWMs with Casey there, she starts in a short barely-covering-anything slip or negligee, and then puts on a "bra" (read: nipple coverer). Different strokes for different folks I guess.
I'm not her biggest fan by any stretch, but there's nothing wrong with what she's wearing in the mornings around her son 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm not her biggest fan by any stretch, but there's nothing wrong with what she's wearing in the mornings around her son 😂
There are some real Victorian pearl clutchers on tattle you know.

On another thread (can't remember which) someone commented how inappropriate an outfit was the person wore to the pool and 'outfits like that are meant to be kept for the husband in the bedroom'

The person was only wearing a normal bikini, it wasn't even skimpy (which everyone else quickly pointed out)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who said this thread has to be a hate thread? Like why can't there be both sides on here? Its weird as duck that people can't have healthy discussions on here... isn't that the point of a forum... to discuss whether it be good or bad?

Reactions: 17
Who said this thread has to be a hate thread? Like why can't there be both sides on here? Its weird as duck that people can't have healthy discussions on here... isn't that the point of a forum... to discuss whether it be good or bad?
It says on tattle home page that tattle is for critiques of people who monetize social media.

There is now a thread for sammi in the rave section which is the part of tattle designated for praise of influencers.

The problems with people wanting a to post positive things on the normal threads is they get argumentative and also people are usually selective about who they allow positive comments to be about.

If it's someone they like they want threads to be 'balanced' if it's someone they don't like they stop being vocal about the need for balance very quickly.

If someone was positive about Eden on her thread the comment would get dragged and the poster would be accused on being Eden, Lloyd or Yaz there wouldn't be a 'healthy discussion'

(I don't like Eden just using is an example because you're active on there)

Reactions: 7
Yaa super appropriate for a meal with your child. This is MY opinion, not expecting everyone to agree but sharing my thoughts, hence ummmm tattle

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yaa super appropriate for a meal with your child. This is MY opinion, not expecting everyone to agree but sharing my thoughts, hence ummmm tattle
i love that outfit, me being size 20 would look wrong in it but she looks great

Reactions: 5
I don’t dislike her per se but I just find her so boring- like, yes, we get you like having your nails done, it’s your favourite day, you said last time, and the time before almost word for word, monotonously. It’s just the same thing over and over for years at this point. I need to block really as she gets in to my fyp so much.

Reactions: 8
I don’t dislike her per se but I just find her so boring- like, yes, we get you like having your nails done, it’s your favourite day, you said last time, and the time before almost word for word, monotonously. It’s just the same thing over and over for years at this point. I need to block really as she gets in to my fyp so much.
Yeah I feel the same. Everything's a juxtaposition, everything pleases your eyeballs, everything speaks to your goth soul and everything's an ad.

Reactions: 11
She’s obvs wearing a different wig, she was asked if she’d dyed her hair let’s see if she answers, I don’t get why she doesn’t admit she wears wigs, no shame in it

Reactions: 6
She’s obvs wearing a different wig, she was asked if she’d dyed her hair let’s see if she answers, I don’t get why she doesn’t admit she wears wigs, no shame in it
It would also give her a bit of a USP. Like super fashionable outfits and fabulous wigs. She’s obviously not comfortable with people knowing it’s a wig which is a shame.

Reactions: 9
I mean I get what you guys are saying about the wigs but she’s under no obligation to share. I know she’s a public figure but maybe it’s due to health reasons and she doesn’t want that to play a part in her online life.

Reactions: 7
The caption on her Gucci unboxing is a bit gross and manipulative IMHO.

Just unbox and move on.

Screenshot_20230907_195417_TikTok.jpg

---
€4,800. jfc

The caption on her Gucci unboxing is a bit gross and manipulative IMHO.

Just unbox and move on.

View attachment 2432911
---
€4,800. jfc
Haha I went and googled it too to check out the price. A few comments laughing about how she left it in her office for a few days before opening and how they could never do that. It’s lizard leather as well. Now I know there’s the whole debate of leather in general and no animals’ life being of greater worth than the other… but it just made me feel a bit 🥴