sammijefcoate_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind Sammi. Find her dress sense rather odd but whatever … the thing that really annoys me is she seems to try and barely move her mouth when she talks???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t mind Sammi. Find her dress sense rather odd but whatever … the thing that really annoys me is she seems to try and barely move her mouth when she talks???
Maybe she can't really move her mouth (or face) because her lips are so over-pumped with filler? :unsure:

I hate that she always goes for this ridiculously cartoonish version of 1940s-50s hair with a GIANT rollered bang. That isn't what actual people were doing with their hair. Also, her concept of a "vintage" outfit is hilarious. What era is she going for with this?

sammi.JPG

Haha I went and googled it too to check out the price. A few comments laughing about how she left it in her office for a few days before opening and how they could never do that. It’s lizard leather as well. Now I know there’s the whole debate of leather in general and no animals’ life being of greater worth than the other… but it just made me feel a bit 🥴
Lizard skin?? I didn’t even know that was a thing!

Reactions: 3
Maybe she can't really move her mouth (or face) because her lips are so over-pumped with filler? :unsure:

I hate that she always goes for this ridiculously cartoonish version of 1940s-50s hair with a GIANT rollered bang. That isn't what actual people were doing with their hair. Also, her concept of a "vintage" outfit is hilarious. What era is she going for with this?

View attachment 2439913
i love this outfit ❤

Reactions: 1
Okay I want to preface this by saying that whilst I follow this thread, 90% of the time I really like sammi. I find her over consumerism difficult but I do feel like she (mostly) appreciates her privilege. I have however felt slightly different recently and I think the change in this thread has been the same? And I also want to preface by saying I’m Irish and I definitely think this probably wouldn’t bother me otherwise. However, I was a bit shocked by her launching her version of a claddagh and half arsing her inspiration (she now calls it out each time she mentions it but I feel like this could come from the many negative comments she had about it).
However, and again I think this is just as I’m Irish, I find it wild for her to say she’s never been to Ireland before a brand trip brought her. I’m the same age as her and I’ve never met a British person or Irish person that hasn’t been to most/all countries in the British and Irish isles? Maybe thay says more about the people I know? And even if they haven’t it usually means they just haven’t travelled that much. I just find it wild that someone who travels to California multiple times has never been on a trip to a foreign country where you don’t even require a passport.
Again I know this is probably irrational but it just kinda irked me 🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
I know lots of people who haven’t been to Scotland or Ireland. Personally I’ve been them all but NI but have plans to go

Reactions: 2
Okay I want to preface this by saying that whilst I follow this thread, 90% of the time I really like sammi. I find her over consumerism difficult but I do feel like she (mostly) appreciates her privilege. I have however felt slightly different recently and I think the change in this thread has been the same? And I also want to preface by saying I’m Irish and I definitely think this probably wouldn’t bother me otherwise. However, I was a bit shocked by her launching her version of a claddagh and half arsing her inspiration (she now calls it out each time she mentions it but I feel like this could come from the many negative comments she had about it).
However, and again I think this is just as I’m Irish, I find it wild for her to say she’s never been to Ireland before a brand trip brought her. I’m the same age as her and I’ve never met a British person or Irish person that hasn’t been to most/all countries in the British and Irish isles? Maybe thay says more about the people I know? And even if they haven’t it usually means they just haven’t travelled that much. I just find it wild that someone who travels to California multiple times has never been on a trip to a foreign country where you don’t even require a passport.
I've never been to Ireland but then I don't own upwards of 100k worth of handbags. I totally see where you're coming from.

Reactions: 7
I'm from Newcastle and have not once been to Ireland... I have no interest in visiting it... I've not even been to London except to fly from heathrow 🤣

Reactions: 1
I'm from Newcastle and have not once been to Ireland... I have no interest in visiting it... I've not even been to London except to fly from heathrow 🤣
Yes I agree - I've never been to Ireland & wouldn't take a dislike to someone because they hasn't visited my country / city! I would consider myself to be fairly well travelled but will never get to see the majority of places on my bucket list.

I've never been to Ireland but then I don't own upwards of 100k worth of handbags. I totally see where you're coming from.
And even then Miss "big brands don't touch me with a barge pole because I'm alt" is only going because she's on a trip with a big brand.

• Haha
Well, the wig thing has definitely been answered now, unless people actually think she dyed her hair black

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are her fans that dim they don’t realise she wears wigs all the time?, so far blonde, pearly blonde and now black? 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
As if she really said this on her vogue post… has she seen half the stuff people wear now? She really thinks her block colour latex is alt? Hang your wig up to dry sammi love, no one isn’t accepting you because of your build a bear basic outfit
I mean if she’s being invited then surely she’s being accepted?

Reactions: 3
I think the comment was relevant when she said it as she has only recently started to get invited to these events 🤷

I think the comment was relevant when she said it as she has only recently started to get invited to these events 🤷
She’s only recently started getting invited because she was a no one before, now she’s actually going somewhere with social media she’s gunna pop up on radars, rather than just being the justeat chaps wife, she’s getting a brand out there with her designer grwms

Reactions: 5