sammijefcoate_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the risk of sounding like a granny, she never seems to be dressed for cold weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At the risk of sounding like a granny, she never seems to be dressed for cold weather.
I know! I wondered where she lived when I first started watching her content. The practical Brit in me always thinks she’s not dressed for the UK lol.

Reactions: 1
One of the least prombalmatic people on the app and the reason I used to love it for content like that! I adore her and her style

Reactions: 12
I like Sammie, I couldn’t carry off or afford what she wears, but she seems real. She’s really what Tiktok should be about.

Reactions: 6
I adore her, but you know when people call out influencers for being tone deaf about the current economic climate that will affect the vast majority of us, I wonder why nobody has called our Sammi for the sheer cost of all of the items she wears, but I also know and respect that every designer item she buys will be worn over and over again.

Just a few price tags I've noticed:
Gucci tights - £450
Fendi First (small) - £3,100

That Fendi bag is absolutely stunning and if I could afford it I would buy them in every colour and size possible.

Reactions: 6
Love her. But agree that her clothes/accessories are so unattainable which is a little depressing lol

Reactions: 7
I adore her, but you know when people call out influencers for being tone deaf about the current economic climate that will affect the vast majority of us, I wonder why nobody has called our Sammi for the sheer cost of all of the items she wears, but I also know and respect that every designer item she buys will be worn over and over again.

Just a few price tags I've noticed:
Gucci tights - £450
Fendi First (small) - £3,100

That Fendi bag is absolutely stunning and if I could afford it I would buy them in every colour and size possible.
£450 tights!!?!?!?

i love her calendar necklace but it’s crazy expensive. I don’t mind that all her stuff is designer there’s plenty shein haul tiktokers for the cheaper looks lo.

Reactions: 5
I love Sammi but her stuff is way outta my price range. That new pink Dior earring she got is a kick off £400... for ONE earring.

The perfumes she wears are £120 plus per bottle. If I owned some of that stuff at those prices I wouldn't dare leave the house in case I ruined them. Can you imagine how gutted you would be to click/ladder your £450 Gucci tights!!

Reactions: 4
Thing with Sammi is tho, she doesn't drop prices or go on about buying things she has etc... she's not trying to sell us these products, she's literally just getting dressed and showing us what she wears! She's not bragging nor showing off in my opinion, she's unproblematic. She clearly takes great pride and looks after the items she has well! I'd rather see someone have more expensive items they get tonnes of wear out of than PLT/SHIEN/BOOHOO hauls (which is all I can afford) in which people probably spend the same amount over time but throw away alot quicker!

Reactions: 43
Thing with Sammi is tho, she doesn't drop prices or go on about buying things she has etc... she's not trying to sell us these products, she's literally just getting dressed and showing us what she wears! She's not bragging nor showing off in my opinion, she's unproblematic. She clearly takes great pride and looks after the items she has well! I'd rather see someone have more expensive items they get tonnes of wear out of than PLT/SHIEN/BOOHOO hauls (which is all I can afford) in which people probably spend the same amount over time but throw away alot quicker!
That's probably correct. She did put the Fendi bag under an aff link on her IG though

Reactions: 2
Thing is she’s not claiming to be affordable for all or anything. She’s just showing her daily outfit.

choosing the bag is like if it’s a bones or no bones day. Feel I’ve got my life together if I get her bag choice right 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thing is she’s not claiming to be affordable for all or anything. She’s just showing her daily outfit.

choosing the bag is like if it’s a bones or no bones day. Feel I’ve got my life together if I get her bag choice right 😂😂

Oh yeah, I'm not even suggesting she should be called out for it, but people are happy enough to go after others doing the same.

I'm just dying to know how they're so loaded

Oh yeah, I'm not even suggesting she should be called out for it, but people are happy enough to go after others doing the same.

Oh I know! Love her dressing room. No no I know you’re not calling her out.

people are always so quick to cancel/criticise tiktokers

Reactions: 1

She's been blogging for ages and her husband is a Director in Just Eat.