sammijefcoate_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The £95 for her candle (for a brand no one has heard of) is absolutely ludicrous.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It does seem like a mental amount of money for an item you might wear once in your life

that outfit is horrific
Agreed. Probably the least cohesive outfit she's put together. That material of the skirt looks awful when it's not got flash on it. Just a tacky gimmick normally reserved for.clubbing clothes not a red carpet Premier.

Reactions: 1
Agreed. Probably the least cohesive outfit she's put together. That material of the skirt looks awful when it's not got flash on it. Just a tacky gimmick normally reserved for.clubbing clothes not a red carpet Premier.
It's giving TikTok shop

Reactions: 1
Can spend £12k on a handbag but is on the beg for Paramore tickets.

Also, she needs to start declaring her Ardeo posts as ads.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen her latest YouTube video? Is it me or does her lower face, particularly top lip hardly move? Has it always been like that?

Has anyone seen her latest YouTube video? Is it me or does her lower face, particularly top lip hardly move? Has it always been like that?
I think she has so much botox and filler that she can't really make any facial expressions - she can only make her eyes wider! 😅

I came here because I feel like this is the first time we've seen her real hair in a long time! At least, I think it's her real hair?

Reactions: 3
I think she has so much botox and filler that she can't really make any facial expressions - she can only make her eyes wider! 😅

I came here because I feel like this is the first time we've seen her real hair in a long time! At least, I think it's her real hair?
I'm not sure that is her real hair, I think its just a very good lace front wig. I say this because if that is indeed her real hair why on earth would she cover it all the time. I could be wrong of course.

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure that is her real hair, I think its just a very good lace front wig. I say this because if that is indeed her real hair why on earth would she cover it all the time. I could be wrong of course.
You're probably right about it being a wig! She was actually responding to comments about her hair for the first time that I've noticed though, and it looked thinner than her usual wigs? Idk - guess we'll never know because she'll never talk about her hair issues.

the more she leans into this "I'm not like other influencers/I'm a goth/no big brands want to work with me even though YSL have been working with me for at least 4 years" the worse her outfits get IMO. I feel like she's pandering to the crowd a bit and trying to be a little controversial. She was better before.